FREE Microsoft Dynamics 365& Power Platform Developer Course
- Basics of Customization and Configuration
- Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition
- Windows 10 Operating System
This is an advanced developer course. If you are a beginner, learn the Udemy course "Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) &Power Platform Training (2021)" before attending this course.
********* This course teaches you advanced Dataverse or Common Data Service (CDS) development which is required if you want to be a Power Platform Consultant and Dynamics 365 Consultant. This course doesn't offer the development of Canvas Apps. Please don't subscribe if you are looking for Canvas app development ***********
FREE Beginner Course:
Do you want to become a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) & Power Platform Technical Consultant or Dataverse Developer? In fact, most of the Dynamics 365 & Power Platform profiles require you to be a Developer or Technical Consultant. Though dealing with configuration is easy but learning to code in Dataverse/Common Data Service is quite challenging. This course will address the problem.
Free course on fundamentals of development of Dataverse/Common Data Service.
Get an overview of what it takes to be a developer.
Learn Plugins, Custom Workflows, Dynamics 365 Authentications, API Development, Actions, etc.
After this course, you can attend my in-depth advanced courses called Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Developer/Technical Training- Part 1 and Part 2. You will have access to discounted coupons at the end of the course.
Who this course is for:
- If you want be a Dynamics 365 Developer or Architect or Technical Consultant, this course is right for you.
- This course is for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement aka CRM. Do NOT take this course if you are looking for Dynamics 365 ERP modules like Operations, Finance, HR.
I am an engineer by profession and a trainer by choice. I worked in premiere companies like Microsoft, Roche, etc. I have more than 13 years of experience in consulting and training.
I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer authorized to deliver training in Microsoft Dynamics technology. As a Corporate Trainer, I visited 35 companies and trained Consultants, Architects, Developers across 4 continents.
I have been with Dynamics 365 since its inception from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 1.2, and worked subsequently on CRM 3.0, CRM 4.0, CRM 2011, CRM 2013, CRM 2015. I implemented more than 10 end-to-end implementations at customer sites in Germany, India, New Zealand, United States.
I have acquired more than 12 certifications from Microsoft in technical and functional areas of Dynamics 365 and .Net ecosystem.
Please feel free to connect me on Linkedin for any queries, suggestions, and issues.
1. Student queries are very important to me. I try my level best to answer your questions within 48 hours unless I am traveling.
2. If you have any questions about career suggestions, especially freshers or people shifting from different technologies to Dynamics 365, I am happy to help you. Just message me.
3. Join with Confidence. In case you do NOT like the course, Udemy has a refund policy that allows you to get money back within 30 days.