FREE Microsoft Dynamics 365&Power Apps(CDS) Developer Course
- Basics of Customization and Configuration
- Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition
- Windows 10 Operating System
This is an advanced developer course. If you are a beginner, learn Udemy course "MB 200-Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Training(2020)" before attending this course.
*** This course teaches you advanced Common Data Service (CDS) development of Power Apps only, not the development of Canvas Apps. Please don't subscribe if you are looking for Canvas app development ***
FREE Beginner Course:
Do you want to become a Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Apps (CDS) Technical Consultant or Common Data Service Developer? In fact, most of the Dynamics 365 & Power Apps profiles require you to be a developer. Though dealing with configuration is easy but learning to code in Common Data Service is quite challenging. This course will address the problem.
Free course on fundamentals of development of Common Data Service.
Get an overview of what it takes to be a developer.
After this course, you can attend my in-depth advanced courses called Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer/Technical Training- Part 1 and Part 2.
- If you want be a Dynamics 365 Developer or Architect or Technical Consultant, this course is right for you.
- This course is for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement aka CRM. Do NOT take this course if you are looking for Dynamics 365 ERP modules like Operations, Finance, HR.
- Important UI Changes : New Unified Interface00:48
- Introduction to Beginner Course & What to expect?04:02
- Why you need to learn Dynamics 365 Development04:14
- Why Custom Code?03:04
- Prerequisite: Installing Visual Studio05:01
- Prerequisite: Getting Microsoft Trial Instance06:21
- Prerequisite: Preparing the Solution04:14
- Introduction to Architecture05:30
- Introduction to Web Services04:35
- Understanding Plugin Pipeline07:29
- Creating a Plugin Template12:04
- Hello World - Development of Plugin14:09
- Browsing Metadata Easily with Chromium Metadata Browser05:03
- Why Client-side Scripting?04:37
- Introduction to Events14:44
- Introduction to Client API08:08
- Deployment and Testing07:32
- Bonus Lecture: Moving Forward00:20
I am an engineer by profession and a trainer by choice. I worked in premiere companies like Microsoft, Roche, etc. I have more than 12 years of experience in consulting and training.
I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer authorized to deliver training in Microsoft Dynamics technology. As a Corporate Trainer, I visited 35 companies and trained Consultants, Architects, Developers across 4 continents.
I have been with Dynamics 365 since its inception from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 1.2, and worked subsequently on CRM 3.0, CRM 4.0, CRM 2011, CRM 2013, CRM 2015. I implemented more than 10 end-to-end implementations at customer sites in Germany, India, New Zealand, United States.
I have acquired more than 12 certifications from Microsoft in technical and functional areas of Dynamics 365 and .Net ecosystem.
Please feel free to connect me on Linkedin for any queries, suggestions, and issues.
1. Student queries are very important to me. I try my level best to answer your questions within 48 hours unless I am traveling.
2. If you have any questions about career suggestions, especially freshers or people shifting from different technologies to Dynamics 365, I am happy to help you. Just message me.
3. Join with Confidence. In case you do NOT like the course, Udemy has a refund policy that allows you to get money back within 30 days.