Zero Budget Marketing System for Any Business
What you'll learn
- Establish a free, solid, repeatable methodology to grow web traffic and drive growth.
- Understand the core theory of Multi-pathing, and how it will drive success online.
- Learn a step-by-step process for linking together all your online properties.
- Build an automation strategy to make more time in your day.
- Learn a series of tips and tricks to help you build "Sales Catalysts".
- A desire to grow your web traffic and revenue.
- Ability to follow step-by-step instructions.
- A computer with internet access.
This course shows how to leverage free online resources to drive amazing web traffic and grow your business.
The core theory is something I call Multi-pathing, or a structured method for building a foundation, and then connecting all your sites, blogs and social media profiles.
Learn the step-by-step method I used to grow a small, established business by 450% in just 5 years.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to improve results through a totally free marketing method
- The advantages of the Multi-path Network
- To build a focused set of goals, and make time with digital marketing
- How to build a foundation of keywords, content and structure to drive success
- To leverage social media profiles and posts to drive traffic
- Methods to interconnect sites, blogs and profiles to product results
- To take advantage of free tools to help with your efforts
Engage in this simple, step-by-step proven method
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a limited marketing budget that wants to grow.
- Any entrepreneur, business owner, marketer or app developer looking to drive traffic growth and revenue.
- Marketers looking for a step-by-step strategy on how to put it all together.
- Students looking to market their first business idea.
I am a passionate teacher and a lover of all things technical!
Let me give you a little bit of my background:
Over the past 10 years I have built the sales and marketing engine within both a large solutions provider, as well as a software company with amazing results. My unique background in many different areas has given me some unique insight and experience.
I started out my life as a Naval Flight Officer, and served for 8.5 years. During that time, I began my instructor career as a Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization (NATOPS) instructor, training squadron-mates on aircraft systems and procedures. I also served as a weapons and tactics instructor for anti-submarine and anti-surface warfare.
When I left the service, I went into tech consulting, and also became a Microsoft Technology instructor at Seattle Pacific University, and continued to follow my passion for learning, as well as teaching others.
Along the way, I have worked as an IT Director, the head of Solutions Sales, and also as the V.P. of Sales and Marketing for a software company. In this time, I have honed my presentation skills, as well as an in depth knowledge of sales and marketing techniques to drive success and share methods with others.