Free Lean Six Sigma Primer
- No pre-requisite and prior knowledge of Lean Six SIgma is needed for this course
Do not dawdle and let your career expire before you know it!
Learn about Lean Six Sigma and change your future.
If you always wanted to learn Lean Six Sigma, but wasn't sure how it will help you in profession, this is your opportunity. It's a free course and meant to share actionable knowledge on Lean Six Sigma principle and concepts.
You will be able to relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to any give scenario at work, society or home.
You will be able to decide on the relevance of Lean Six Sigma to your profession and industry, as well as decide what level of certification is needed.
TWO NEW ASSIGNMENTS ADDED: PARTICIPATE AND GET FEEDBACK FROM OTHER STUDENTS AND ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
SIX SIGMA CROSSWORD PUZZLE AND SOLUTION ADDED
Who this course is for:
- This is a basic course meant for newbies who are not familiar with Lean Six Sigma and/or students looking for a quick refresher on Lean SIx Sigma. No prior experience/knowledge with Lean Six Sigma is needed. If you are looking for formal Lean Six SIgma Cerfications, consider our Yellow Belt and Green Belt Course.
- Business Professionals with functional experience is Operations, Logistics, Quality, Customer Service, Business Development, HR and IT.
- Industry Professionals from Manufacturing, Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Information Tech, Shared Services, Telecom, Retail and Entertainment.
- 10:34History & future of Lean Six Sigma (in the advent of Data Science)
- 09:36Get started with the definition of Six Sigma
- 07:02Six Sigma Project Flow- Illustrated Journey
- 03:30DMAIC Six Sigma Projects
- 14:04CASE STUDY : Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Project Part 1
- 17:15CASE STUDY: Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Project Part 2
- 04:02Lean Six Sigma
- 1 questionAssignment on Six Sigma and Creativity
- 04:19Six Sigma Roles
- 03:25Six Sigma Certification : What's In It For Me?
- 07:42Design for Six Sigma Methodology
- 10:08Newly added: How Lean Six Sigma is applied in Various Industry
- 3 questionsLean Six Sigma Application
- 07:15Preparing for Six Sigma Certifications
- 08:40GB & BB Curricula
- 05:36Bonus Lecture - What more in the learning journey
- 00:00Bonus Lecture : Details of our courses
Neil is the author of 2 Books - "The Master Book for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification - Comprehensive Study Guide for Certification Exams & Job Interviews" & "The Little Book on Customer Experience".
Being a Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Neil has led several change initiatives & projects with approved financial benefits of over $20MN, of which $4Mn was executed by him personally. He has demonstrated results in unconventional areas such as sales, HR, technology, risk & compliance, program office, administration & security, procurement, etc.
He has led transformation programs of Global Banks & Large Manufacturing firms.
He is the founder of www.SixSigmaCertificationCourse.Com, a forum for Lean Six Sigma and Canopus Business Management Group.
He is passionate about coaching executives on execution orientation and educating young professionals & students in Lean Six Sigma.