Free Lean Six Sigma Primer
- No pre-requisite and prior knowledge of Lean Six SIgma is needed for this course
Do not dawdle and let your career expire before you know it!
Learn about Lean Six Sigma and change your future.
If you always wanted to learn Lean Six Sigma, but wasn't sure how it will help you in profession, this is your opportunity. It's a free course and meant to share actionable knowledge on Lean Six Sigma principle and concepts.
You will be able to relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to any give scenario at work, society or home.
You will be able to decide on the relevance of Lean Six Sigma to your profession and industry, as well as decide what level of certification is needed.
TWO NEW ASSIGNMENTS ADDED: PARTICIPATE AND GET FEEDBACK FROM OTHER STUDENTS AND ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
SIX SIGMA CROSSWORD PUZZLE AND SOLUTION ADDED
- This is a basic course meant for newbies who are not familiar with Lean Six Sigma and/or students looking for a quick refresher on Lean SIx Sigma. No prior experience/knowledge with Lean Six Sigma is needed. If you are looking for formal Lean Six SIgma Cerfications, consider our Yellow Belt and Green Belt Course.
- Business Professionals with functional experience is Operations, Logistics, Quality, Customer Service, Business Development, HR and IT.
- Industry Professionals from Manufacturing, Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Information Tech, Shared Services, Telecom, Retail and Entertainment.
- History & future of Lean Six Sigma (in the advent of Data Science)10:34
- Get started with the definition of Six Sigma09:36
- Six Sigma Project Flow- Illustrated Journey07:02
- DMAIC Six Sigma Projects03:30
- CASE STUDY : Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Project Part 114:04
- CASE STUDY: Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Project Part 217:15
- Lean Six Sigma04:02
- Assignment on Six Sigma and Creativity1 question
- Six Sigma Roles04:19
- Six Sigma Certification : What's In It For Me?03:25
- Design for Six Sigma Methodology07:42
- Newly added: How Lean Six Sigma is applied in Various Industry10:08
- Lean Six Sigma Application3 questions
- Preparing for Six Sigma Certifications07:15
- GB & BB Curricula08:40
- Bonus Lecture - What more in the learning journey05:36
- Bonus Lecture : Details of our courses00:00
Neil is the author of 2 Books - "The Master Book for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification - Comprehensive Study Guide for Certification Exams & Job Interviews" & "The Little Book on Customer Experience".
Being a Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Neil has led several change initiatives & projects with approved financial benefits of over $20MN, of which $4Mn was executed by him personally. He has demonstrated results in unconventional areas such as sales, HR, technology, risk & compliance, program office, administration & security, procurement, etc.
He has led transformation programs of Global Banks & Large Manufacturing firms.
He is the founder of www.SixSigmaCertificationCourse.Com, a forum for Lean Six Sigma and Canopus Business Management Group.
He is passionate about coaching executives on execution orientation and educating young professionals & students in Lean Six Sigma.