FREE Course- How to create a simple low poly Blender model
- Blender 2.79 is what I am using but any version of Blender will do
In this free series we will look at how to create a simple low poly model for a beginner. This series will show you how to start from the simplest cube, and finish with a fully game ready model. All you need is Blender and about an hour of your time! I also include a video on how some Blender fundamentals and common issues that you will run into with Blender and when you create assets in general.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn simple techniques to create models in Blender
- 07:58First video in the series
- 04:53Second video in the series
- 04:44Third video in the series
- 07:20Last video!!!!!
I have been a game developer since I was 10 years old. I have built several games with one of them on Steam. I have studied game development for many years and have mastered the Blender Game Engine. I strive to make creative and productive content in my lessons! My goal is to empower you to create and release artwork and games independently with the confidence to grow creatively.