FREE Coaching Skills for Managers and Scrum Masters
- No prereqs
In school, collaboration was called cheating.
We did not learn how to listen to each other.
In coaching, we learn how to listen to people and support them in their personal growth.
Ask yourself this question: Has your career been limited by your domain/technical skills or by your organizational/relational skills?
If you are like me (and the 15K+ people I've taught) your career success and happiness has been limited by organizational/relational skills.
Coaching is a great way to improve your organizational/relational skills: when you help other people succeed, you will succeed.
In this FREE course I show you the OSKAR coaching framework: what it is and how to use it. You will learn what it means, how to coach using it, and how to teach it to others.
Who this course is for:
- Managers, agile coaches, and Scrum Masters interested in professional coaching
I’m committed to helping my students learn not just what to do as a Scrum/Agile professional but, more importantly, the nitty-gritty details of how to do it.
My students build their skills and their confidence to apply those skills in real-world settings.
My own real-world experience includes founder roles, corporate strategy roles, and for the last 10+ years, being an Agile/Scrum coach and trainer. I know there’s a gap between the knowledge you learn in a certification course and the tools you need to bring that knowledge to life in an organization. It’s my privilege to help my students to bridge that gap.
* Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC). As of June 1, 2019 there are fewer than 100 CECs in the world.
* MIT PhD in Computer Science
* Co-author of Professional Scrum with TFS and Why Agile Works
* Cofounder of Inquira, acquired by Oracle
* VP of Corporate Strategy at Softricity, acquired by Microsoft
* Agile/lean coach and trainer at Apple, edX, Carbonite, EMC, Intuit, Philips, Visa, Verizon, State Street and many others