Chinese Course: Mastering Pinyin and Pronunciation
What you'll learn
- In this course, you'll learn how to master Chinese pronunciation and establish a solid foundation of speaking and listening
- Instructional videos and fun practice sessions will keep you engaged while you learn to master Chinese pronunciation
- Eyes, ears, a brain, a mouth, a big heart, and a sense of humor.
- Everything you'll need to master Chinese pronunciation is right within this course.
- If you come with an open mind, the desire to learn, and a solid work ethic, you'll get all you need out of this course.
This is THE BEST and most detailed Chinese Pinyin course on the Web. In this course, we don't just teach you the sounds, we also show you how to move your mouth properly so that you'll sound like a native Chinese speaker. Don't look anywhere else for a Pinyin course, everything you need is right here!
Whether you're new to learning Chinese or have already been learning for a period of time, there is always room to improve your pronunciation. If you master the basics of Pinyin, it is going to make the Chinese learning process much easier and more enjoyable as you move forward.
Although Mandarin Chinese accents vary throughout the country, this class is strictly focused on standard Mandarin pronunciation. Standard Chinese Mandarin is based on the Beijing dialect, which is located in the north of China. You'll learn all of the fundamentals needed to speak like a native and progress with confidence. We will be here with you every step of the way to make sure this is an enjoyable experience and one that proves to be valuable to you.
Welcome to 8th Avenue Chinese! Don't be too surprised if you find yourself learning Chinese faster than you could have ever imagined.
Your Chinese learning partners,
Mark, Chris, & Tianxia (Julie)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Chinese learners who would like to master Chinese pronunciation for free.
- This course is for YOU. What are you waiting for?! It's FREE! Sign up now! Dew it! Can't wait to see you there!
8th Avenue Chinese is a Mandarin Chinese education center designed to help students of the Chinese language learn Mandarin Chinese the right way. We take the best of the Chinese learning experience and deliver it in a fun, humorous and educational way in order to make learning stick. Don't be surprised if you start learning Chinese faster than you could have ever imagined with 8th Avenue Chinese.
Mark has been an enthusiast of Mandarin Chinese since the early 2000s and spent a total of 10 years living in the Chinese cities of Guangzhou and Foshan. His love for Chinese culture started in his hometown of Queens, New York, where you'll find one of the largest Chinese populations in the USA. He was born in the USA and made in China.
Chris has been studying Chinese since about 2004 and lived in China for 8 years, where he was often mistaken over the phone for a native speaker. During that time, he met his wonderful wife, Julie/Tianxia, whose voice you'll hear a lot in 8th Avenue Chinese during the practice sessions in each lesson.