FREE Business English Course
- Be able to read and understand English at the Pre Intermediate level or higher and have access to a printer.
Learn five essential Business English skills that you can use to be more successful. Learn how to open a presentation, how to arrange a meeting, how to speak on the telephone, how to do a 30-second verbal business card at a trade show, and how to make small talk before a meeting.
Who this course is for:
- Pre Intermediate ESL and Intermediate ESL (English as a Second Language) students.
- Professionals working in multinational companies.
- University students studying international business.
- 10:21Opening A Presentation
Hi, my name is Scott Barlow and I'm a Business & General English instructor with over 10 years of experience teaching students just like you. I'm from America, but I started teaching English in Istanbul, Turkey in 2008. In 2015 I spent a year teaching in Dubai, which was a great experience. I've helped students from banks, insurance companies, tech companies, and many other sectors learn the English they need to be more successful.
I have a university degree in Business Management, another in Electronics Engineering, and I'm CELTA certified from Cambridge University ESL. All of this helps me to give organized lectures that are easy for people to follow. I've been told I speak very clearly and that I'm easy to understand, which is important if you're learning English.
Thanks for reading this short biography, and I hope to hear from you soon!