Free Basic Excel Course + Lookup Function
- Interest to Learn
- Microsoft Excel Installed in their computers or laptop
Microsoft Excel has the basic features of all spreadsheets,using a grid of cells arranged in numbered rows and letter-named columns to organize data manipulations like arithmetic operations. It has a battery of supplied functions to answer statistical, engineering and financial needs. In addition, it can display data as line graphs, histograms and charts, and with a very limited three-dimensional graphical display. It allows sectioning of data to view its dependencies on various factors for different perspectives using pivot tables.
In this course you will be learning the basics which is required when you start working with Microsoft Excel. In today's time Microsoft Excel is one of the most important tool used in any organization. This course will definately help you to learn the basics with the practical use of it.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn working with Excel
- 08:38Creating a Loan Calculator-1
- 08:19Creating a Loan Calculator-2
- 03:15Creating a Loan Calculator-3
- 05:12Function Basics
- 18:31Logical Functions
- 12:20Mathematical Functions
- 09:34Lookup and Reference Functions
- 19:03LOOKUP, VLOOKUP, and HLOOKUP Functions
- 01:38Introduction to Advanced charts
- 00:52Line chart
- 00:26Column chart
- 00:30Pie chart
- 00:47Area Chart
- 00:38Converting area chart into line chart
- 01:01What is regression analysis ?
- 00:52What are chart templates
- 00:23What are sparklines
- 01:15Sparklines vs charts
- 00:22Data in hidden rows and columns
- 00:36Introduction to Pivot chart and tables
- 01:04Creating pivot charts
- 01:06Creating pivot table
- 02:22Multiple fields in row, column or data section
- 01:03Creating pivot charts
- 02:04Creating and using calculated fields
We are an eLearning company with more than 10 million learners for our courses. Our expertise is in creating eLearning courses which are self paced and rich in instructional design. We focus on the principles of 'learning by doing' in the courses by teaching the concepts and the tools while creating projects or assets.