FREE 7 Day Introduction to Mum's 28 Day Ab Challenge
- No fitness knowledge required what so ever. You will be taught everything as you go :)
- This is not suitable for new mums that are less than 1 year postnatal.
- Equipment required includes: A mat, towel and water bottle. In the final videos you have the option of using a weight of any form around the house between 2kg-8kg.
Are you looking for a challenge to prove yourself? Do you love the look of a toned flat core on other people? If there was a way to develop a strong, toned and flat core in 28 days would you love to be apart of it?
The Women's 28 Day Challenge will get you this result. If you are looking to have a flat toned and beautiful core this is your program. If you question the results I am happy to say that myself and the amazing women and mums that have gone through this program on camera will show you their results from each week. It is truly remarkable.
What is more is it can be done in the comfort of your own home and the program gradually increases with difficulty as you go so you won't be overwhelmed. These are achievable workouts that begin with as little as 13 minutes and build in duration after 2 weeks.
Who this course is for:
- Ladies this program is for you!
- It is designed to make you incredibly proud and excited to show off your stomach when Summer hits :)
- You will be excited about your body and things that you may not have been excited about for a while... like bikini season and slipping into your little black dress!
- This program will boost your confidence when naked!
- To be sure you are ready for this program you must be able to currently hold a plank for 45 seconds on your toes without lower back pain.
- 00:50Finding the perfect way to be supported all the way to the end of this challenge
Hello!! As you may know my name is Matthew Curnow, I am a women's fitness professional with 12 years experience, a bachelor in exercise science but, most importantly systems to help women lose weight, tone up their core, build the bodies of their dreams and inspire their friends and families.
My philosophy to create a better world for tomorrow is by helping mums build the body and strong minds of their dreams. While helping them to establish a powerful nurturing environment for their families to thrive.