FREE 60 Minute Scrum Course
- You should know a little bit about software development practices.
“Michael's passion and enthusiasm for Agile practices is evident both in the way that he presents his material and the subject matter itself.” - Jamie Phillips, Consulting Software Engineer, Picis
Are you new to Scrum? Not sure what the Scrum roles, artifacts, events, and values are? Then this course is for you!
This course is the fastest path you can take to learn Scrum.
In this course you will learn:
The three Scrum roles
The five Scrum events
The three Scrum artifacts
The five Scrum values
- You should take this course if you are new to Scrum and want to learn more about it.
- Why Scrum Video01:52
- What is Scrum Video03:11
- What are the Scrum values video02:29
- What are the Scrum events video03:06
- What are the Scrum roles video02:40
- What are the Scrum artifacts video02:14
- FAST Agile video47:42
I’m committed to helping my students learn not just what to do as a Scrum/Agile professional but, more importantly, the nitty-gritty details of how to do it.
My students build their skills and their confidence to apply those skills in real-world settings.
My own real-world experience includes founder roles, corporate strategy roles, and for the last 10+ years, being an Agile/Scrum coach and trainer. I know there’s a gap between the knowledge you learn in a certification course and the tools you need to bring that knowledge to life in an organization. It’s my privilege to help my students to bridge that gap.
* Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC). As of June 1, 2019 there are fewer than 100 CECs in the world.
* MIT PhD in Computer Science
* Co-author of Professional Scrum with TFS and Why Agile Works
* Cofounder of Inquira, acquired by Oracle
* VP of Corporate Strategy at Softricity, acquired by Microsoft
* Agile/lean coach and trainer at Apple, edX, Carbonite, EMC, Intuit, Philips, Visa, Verizon, State Street and many others