Forensic Accounting: Fraud Investigation!
What you'll learn
- Legal Definition of Fraud
- Examples of Larceny, Conversion, Embezzlement, and Abuse
- The 3 elements of the Fraud Triangle
- Sales Skimming
- Prevention and Detection of Sales Skimming
- Receivables Skimming
- Prevention and Detection of Receivables Skimming
- Lapping Receivables
- Force Balancing
- Cash Larceny
- Larceny at point of sale, receivables, and deposits
- Prevention and Detection of Cash Larceny Schemes
- Billing Schemes
- Shell Company Schemes
- Personal Purchases Schemes
- Prevention and Detection of Billing Schemes
- The prerequisite for this course is enthusiasm, motivation, and desire to learn about Fraud Investigation.
Learn how to Prevent, Detect, and Correct Fraud in your organization. Learn like you have never learned before!
This course is packed with bite-sized, animated, cartoon-like video lectures. Each video is no longer than 5 minutes. These videos do not only make it easy for you to learn and understand, but to also have fun learning. Additionally, when you enroll, you will gain access to the free digital textbook, written just for you.
Each video lecture is followed by a short quiz, so you can assess your knowledge. At the end of each learning section, you will find a real-life case, that you will need to solve.
The topics covered in this course include:
The Nature of Fraud
Enroll and learn about this exciting topic! Enroll, and learn like you never learned before!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in such an exciting topic
- Business Owners and Business Professionals
- Accountants, Auditors, CPAs
An Accounting Professor, Investor and Entrepreneur who teaches at multiple colleges in the US, including University of Washington. Stefan has also established multiple companies and invested in multiple start-up companies. Additionally, he is the author of the books "Financial Accounting" and "What College Didn't Teach You!". His area of expertise is concentrated in Accounting Forensics, which focuses on financial fraud, creative accounting, and anti-money laundering.
In every course Stefan makes, you will find the difference in teaching. He has his own way of creating interesting videos (less than 5 minutes, of course) in which you will find everything you need to know about a specific topic. The DIFFERENCE is that his videos are fun to watch and will give you the desired "Aha!" moment. You will never forget the information, since each one is very descriptive.
Stefan's classes are very dynamic and make you eager to learn.