Automation framework development with Selenium C# (Advanced)
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 articles
- 29 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what an automation framework is
- Choosing right automation framework for your project
- Building more robust and hybrid automation framework
- Leveraging the power of C# to build generic framework model
- Extending the automation framework with Behavioral Driven Development with Specflow
- Developing an Industry standard framework with complete modularity on framework as well as Application test code
In this lecture we will be discussion about the framework design which we will be building in this course in complete detail
In this lecture we will start working with POM, but instead of initializing the page object in all the page classes, we will initialize in one class and inherit that class in all the page classes.
In this lecture we will talk developing configurations for our framework in classical way using App.config
In this lecture we will talk about the refactoring areas for our framework we developed so far.
In this lecture we will add step definitions and create basestep class required for all our step definitions within application test project.
In this lecture we will discuss about database testing with Specflow and how to achieve this using our DatabaseHelperExtension.
- Good understanding of Selenium
- Good understanding of C# basic and little advanced
- Good understanding on Specflow and BDD
Automation framework development with Selenium C# is an advanced course designed to address the End-to-End framework development with tools such as
Visual Studio 2015/2017
Season 2 (2018 Upgrade)
Selenium latest breaking changes support
Extent Reporting Support
Cross platform support
Parallel Execution support
Season 2 (2019 Upgrade)
Extent Report parallel execution Support
Addressed Specflow 4.x breaking changes
Addressed Extent report breaking changes
****************************** The course is 2019 updated *************************************
The curriculum of this course is designed not just by randomly choosing some of the topics what I know, Rather the course has evolved over a period of time (10+ years) by giving training to more than 150,000+ professional (both online and corporate training) and working in automation testing field 13+ years now
Hence the course is much refined version, meaning the course won't deviate from the topics its meant to be.
The course includes all the source code which we will discuss in the course, hence one must have all the source code required at the end of every section.
Finally, the course is for those, who are very serious about automation testing framework development from complete ground up.
- Will be best suited for one who has good understanding on Selenium basics
- Who has good understanding on basic/advanced concepts of C#
- Best for developers and testers who are planning to build automation testing with ground up