Funky Portrait Photography & Creative Photoshop Retouching
What you'll learn
- Studio Photography & Lighting A Subject
- Intermediate & Advanced Photoshop Retouching Skills.
- In-depth look into the studio lighting setup.
- Photograph such an image & setup the light setup
- Basic Raw conversions, Image Preparations & Notes
- Clean skin & use advanced skin retouching techniques
- Comprehensive hair retouching techniques & shortcuts.
- Build, Control & Refine light fall on the overall image
- Manual sharpness, Colour control & look development
- Dodge & Burn Techniques (Give an Image Pop)
- Applying Colour grades & graphic effects
- Apply an overall image pop and final adjustments
- You only need a photoshop "Any Version" Best to Have CS6, CC2018, CC2019.
- Good to have some Studio knowledge. But we start from scratch.
- The course shows you exactly how to Shoot & Retouch all in Photoshop.
- Photoshop Work Files & Raw Images are provided! Download & work along side the course.
Easy Workflow and Great For those who want to retouch portraits!
Complete Planning, Photography & Photoshop process is shown
All Photoshop work materials are provided & ready for you to download
Full lifetime access to the complete course
My approach is:
One thing I have learned through all the years of working in the studio photography field is that knowing & understanding the ground concepts of photography, lighting & retouching are essential when trying to execute such a project.
A step-by-step guide on studio portrait lighting. The shooting process involves working with up to four strobes and this course includes complete sections on understanding how to accurately set up the lights.
The lessons that follow provide a wide focus on retouching techniques. Techniques such as working with color & sharpening, dodge & burn, advanced masking, color grading, light fixes & corrections, as well as creating a realistic feel & light look.
The idea behind the course is not only to familiarise you with the Portrait Photography & Photoshop techniques but also to help you understand the reason for using certain methods and how to improve with your retouching techniques.
You'll learn about Studio Photography.
You'll get an in-depth look into the studio lighting setup.
You'll get an in-depth look into Photoshop Retouching.
How to do basic raw conversions, image preparations & notes
How to clean skin & hair especially the harder hair parts.
How to do advanced skin retouching & skin smoothening
How to build, control and refine light on the overall image
How to do manual sharpness, color control & look development
How to apply dodge & burn techniques on darker skin
How to create techniques that brighten up the overall image look "Bring the pop factor in"
How to apply amazing color grades & graphic effects
How to apply an overall image pop and final adjustments
... and much, much more!
What sets this course apart:
I will teach you how to get into Photography & Photoshop, so don't worry if you don't have prior experience with photoshop.
We start slow and then build our way up. Step by Step Guide.
Receive all work material (Raw's & PSD files) from the start and work along.
Many techniques, exercises, and work challenges.
The idea is to make photography & photoshop fun and easy! "Great to work along"
Instructor support within 24 Hours. "I do my best to answer every question"
One final note: My goal is to teach you photoshop, so don't stress about not having worked in photoshop before. "I do my best to make it simple & fun"
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for beginners to intermediate Photographers & Photoshop users.
- This course is great for understanding studio & photoshop retouching.
- This course is great for anyone seeking to improve their photography & photoshop skills.
- Photographers who want to learn new image styles.
I Love Sharing & Teaching Online.
Here on Udemy, I'm an instructor that teaches Photoshop for beginners, but if you are more experienced, then take advantage of my free Photoshop courses. I’ve been teaching Photoshop & Retouching on Udemy since 2012.
In my personal capacity, I’m an owner of a Digital Media Agency where the core focus lays in Content Creation. I’ve been an active photographer and retoucher since 2010 and have worked on many advertising campaigns in Cape Town “South Africa” for clients like Mercedes, Zara, H&M, etc,
When I'm not working on campaigns, I'm producing online training courses & I have realized that it has become my passion to teach online, this may vary between Photoshop, Photography, Design or Business Content. In the next years, it is my goal to teach you how to become a better version of yourself with all kinds of skills. Most of which I have used to make my life better & to gain financial freedom.
Feel free to reach out to me on Udemy at any time, if you have questions about the courses or just want to say hi!
Thank you, Manni