"Four to the Floor" - Bodyweight Training
What you'll learn
- Students will learn how to get to a creative and elegant Flow of movements, just by using primal, animal patterns without tools or a gym.
- Quality instead of Quantity … and „Form will follows Function“, for a better posture, look and support in your daily activities, sport and advanced skill exercises.
- Lose fat and build muscles, while performing natural and effective Body-Flows.
- Do Flows with less than 2 minutes each, wherever and whenever you want.
- You will gain back strength, flexibility and motor control as nature put into the cradle.
- No foreknowledge is necessary. What you need is 2-3 square meters of free floor.
- This course is designed as a home- , outdoor- or office workout, so no equipment is needed.
- For the bonus section you should be able to do a deep squat. But no worries ... a lecture to get there is provided.
- You should be able to put load on your hands and feet. So if you struggle with structural damages or inflammation, please ask your doctor or physician for advice.
- In the videos you see me on a floormat. You don´t really need it. I used it in the first line for the better contrast. But for sure its softer if you have one, or a carpet or garden.
In this course I combine a summary of safe and easy to start movements and exercises, collected over years of continuously self reflecting training methods. Proven by many of my clients as a certified Osteopath and Physiotherapist. Athletes, artists and musicians as well as beginner and rehabilitation patients, children or pensioners, they all like the fun and no pressure philosophy in it. Every lecture has its progressions to learn along your ability of fitness, before it gets you to the next level.
I came up with this Programme as someone very smart asked me: "How often do you bring your hands on the ground a day? Isn't it something you did a lot when you were a child and you did not struggle with back pain or knee and shoulder problems? Have you ever tried to come back to that point of freedom in movement?" And very quick I found myself back into a Topic, I heard a lot in my Sport- & Physio education ... it was: "Use it, or lose it".
So, this Course will show, how primal pattern could improve your skills and abilities for your daily activities and also your sport and advanced training.
The sequence goes from a warm up selection, basic positions, walking routines and special moves to the bonus part and an outlook for much more variety.
Please notice - the training in closed kinetic chains, like this course will provide, is very safe and nearly free of risk because of the low momentum, birth given reflexes and the high focus on quality of movements with a part of your bodyweight. But as a profession in the german health system I really wanna care and have to mention, that I could not know about you and your constitution. Its you ... and if you feel unsure e.g. about the load-bearing capacity of your arms, legs or spine ... please stay safe and talk in advance to your doctor or physician for advice.
Now, I hope you are curious enough to take the journey ... and get your "Four to the Floor" :)
Enjoy your time and your body,
Who this course is for:
- This course is primary designed for beginner and also intended for people who wanna get back to strength and motor control. But the content is also profund for students who wanna build up more core muscles, burn fat or getting back confidence in their natural abilities. By working on your basic skills quality, you will benefit for all advanced stuff and all kind of training, whether your a pro or beginner.
- If you struggle with the typical gym or doing mindless reps, you will find yourself at home with this programm.
- Open-minded students, who love to move and improve.
For over 20 Years, my passion for anatomy, physiology and nutrition is still burning. As an certified Osteopath and Physiotherapist, I permanently care about my clients of all kind and the newest facts about Rehab, Food and the way to keep life successfull and enjoyable, even with obstacles and handicaps.
Always an eye on the mediocre in e.g. sport and nutrition. I do not like to go into very extremes and prefer to find paths of staying very fit and healthy, without losing lust for life or becoming obsessed and compulsive.
I play guitar in a band, love traveling and diving and be very grateful about my possibilities and social contacts. My heart beats for the idea, that all will be ok if you could stand the heat of modern times, taking the best of it as its practical and halfway ecologically ... but still not forget about the nature basics of all creatures, the time and history that forms all of this craziness around and stay logical and heartfelt with your actions.
My profession takes me around, meeting all those fine people, brings me knowledge and doubts in the same breath ... and I love to see, what comes next ;)