Four Steps to Future Procurement: become Procurement expert!
What you'll learn
- What is Procurement and how does Procurement organization function?
- How can an effective Procurement organization contribute to the entire company results, including Profit level?
- What is Category management, Supplier portfolio management, how to build relations with your suppliers and vendors?
- What are the risks connected to Supply and to Procurement as such? How to calculate the risks and how to work with Risk management?
- What is Supply chain management and what is Procurement's role in it?
- What is Strategic cost management and how to apply it in your organization?
- How to prepare, run and conclude negotiation in Procurement?
- What is Strategic sourcing and how to implement it in your organization?
- This course was prepared based on my own experience and the best practices I have used by myself. Also this course contains some theoretical knowledge and practical tools that are used by the world class companies and supply chain managers.
After 15+ years I was working in Procurement – I decided to compile a really useful and practical course.
This course is for you if you:
- would like to know practical tips and advice regarding procurement and supply chain management,
- don't have the formal education, but want to know the basic tools and methods used in the world class Procurement organizations,
- want to understand the basic knowledge and some advanced principals in a very short period of time..
And as you already understood, we learn step-by-step here. We have designed the course in four steps, and the best approach to learning would be to take one step in one week.
So I recommend you to make the course in four weeks. This will give you a decent time to think through and study all the materials, to digest the info, and what is the most important - to apply the information you learn!
In the end of the course you will be able to:
Understand the role and importance of Procurement in the company
Design and build your Procurement Organization based on 14 cornerstones of Procurement Organization
Develop, implement and follow-up the KPI’s for your Procurement Organization
Optimize your work with Suppliers Portfolio
Proactively manage suppliers in Competitive and Cooperative modes, involving Value Stream Mapping and Risk assessment
Create the Long term directions and Strategic sourcing plans for your Procurement Organization
and much more...
This course was prepared based on my own experience and the best practices I have used by myself. Also this course contains some theoretical knowledge but mostly practical steps and advice that are used by the world class companies and supply chain managers.
I do all my courses in a way that I would like to listen to the course on my own as well. So the material is easy to follow and understand, well structured and presented in a simple and straightforward way. And what is the most important – you can start using the tools and the knowledge already after finishing the course!
I am proud of the materials collected in this course and I am sure that you will bring your Procurement knowledge to the very next level! Also I am sure that you will improve your organization and your career!
Have a look into the preview lessons. If you like them - just go for the course. You will not regret it!
P.S. As a bonus - I have decided to share my e-books on Procurement. Some useful and fun read for you, some motivation and inspiration.
Enjoy your course and leave me a comment after you complete the course :)
Who this course is for:
- Procurement, Purchasing and Manufacturing specialists: beginner level
I spent 15 years actively contributing to Procurement development of medium-size companies and large international corporations in Manufacturing and Retail, being a sourcing responsible for 800'000'000 Euro business. Was working with Retail and Manufacturing companies in Europe, Asia and North America.
I truly believe in power of Procurement organization for the success of the entire company, and I want to spread my knowledge and experience to all over the world.
That is why I developed a Future Procurement development program. Probably the best program in the world for Procurement professionals!
I want to share my knowledge and engage as many people as possible around idea of improving the existing practices in our business, bringing our profession to a completely new level. My mission is: “To improve the world by Future Procurement organizations”.