The Four Shen Qigong - working with the consciousness
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- These are, Spiritual, Qigong.........Spiritual in the sense that they work with the consciousness, the Shen........ They can, among other things, take you to a place of tranquillity where answers can be found, often without questions needing to be asked.
- Participants need to be familiar and comfortable with Wuji stance and horse riding stance. They should be adept at sinking the Qi and raising the Shen.
Recent reviews for this course: -
"The attention to detail in this course is helping me to understand how to do the practices properly and get a deeper experience of the benefits of qigong. I have a deeper understanding of how to work with Qi."
The Four Shen exercises are Active, Spiritual, Qigong. That is to say that the body movement is one of the tools used to help guide the Qi and the exercises are used to alter states of awareness, giving access to higher levels of being and increasing perception.
The exercises involve the Shen, that finer quality of Qi that is connected to our consciousness, our Mind, our Higher Self.
They entail raising the vibration of the Shen, and the awareness of self, the Qi of our body and mind.
They entail awareness of other as our awareness is expanded beyond our physical body.
Finally, they allow access to our Higher Self so that we can have meaningful dialogue and receive guidance.
- This course is for people who are already serious practitioners of Qigong, people who want to continue on their Qigong journey and take their practice a higher level.