Four Animal Drawing Lessons incl Damien Hirst's Unicorn.
What you'll learn
- 4 fun lessons are included. Learn to draw an owl, a panda. a shark, and a unicorn, with attached background information about the British artist Damien Hirst.
- One of the four lessons contains everything you need to draw a beautiful unicorn picture, based on the bronze sculpture, Myth, by Damien Hirst.
- How would you like to draw a shark swimming through the water? Create a shark picture by drawing along with me.
- Learn how to draw a cute, cuddly panda sat on a tree stump.
- Would you like to draw a cute barn owl? Create this picture by drawing along with me.
- The lesson also includes interesting facts about Damien Hirst, his work, and of course, unicorns!
- All our lessons contain a recommended materials list so you know exactly what is needed before you start. All the materials are inexpensive and you do not need exact materials. Use what you have.
Follow the video tutorials to draw these animals, and learn all about the British artist Damien Hirst and his unicorn sculpture 'Myth'. This bundle contains four fun step by step video lessons plus for one of the lessons there is educational material about the artist and their featured work. For each activity there is a different animal to draw, and information about Hirst's bronze unicorn sculpture which you can read about in the attached resources. Alongside this there is also further information about unicorns and fun facts about Hirst himself.
Create in your own way and at your own speed. Try not to rush! The time that it will take to complete the tasks can vary enormously depending on your working speed, and attention to detail. If you are taking much longer than expected then you can carry on the activity at another time. There are no set rules as to how long you should take, or how the end product should look. It's the process of creating art that's great fun, and when completed you can feel proud of what you have achieved.
I have other famous artist bundles of lessons available for beginners to enjoy - Wassily Kandinsky, Salvador Dali, Andy Warhol, and Bridget Riley. There is also a Frida Kahlo self portrait lesson, and an Arpita Singh map drawing lesson.
This lesson bundle is a great way to learn about the featured artist, alongside learning about how to draw other animals.
Who this course is for:
- The lessons are aimed at beginners, but anyone can have a go! Whatever level of artistic development, every beginner will learn something new and will have lots of fun in the process. You will receive a comprehensive art education that promotes creative thinking and supports their art curriculum. You will use a variety of art materials and be learning lots of new techniques. The step by step instructions are really easy to follow, and once you are used to the layout you will be able to navigate through without assistance if required. You will just need a few basic art supplies, all of which will be listed at the beginning of each lesson.
Welcome to my online art lessons! Hi, I live in Greetland, West Yorkshire, with my husband, and we have 3 wonderful, all grown up kids.
I have a BA in Art and Design, and trained as a primary school teacher at St Martin's College, Lancaster.
After having run after school art classes for over 6 years I have now taken them online. I believe that art is a very important part of a child's development, and now your child can access the lessons from the comfort of their own home and complete them at their own pace.