Foundations of Sales
What you'll learn
- Mindset control. Learn where to aim your focus and build habits for a happier life and greater success.
- Sales process. Improve your powers of persuasion with a set of techniques and a rock solid structure that you can apply anywhere for a better result.
- Positive influence. Blast through customer objections and learn to avoid them altogether. The ultimate skill both in sales and conflict resolution.
- Communication. People like people who they are similar to. Mastering the art of rapport will skyrocket your likeability and influence.
- No requirements whatsoever, this course is accessible to anyone interested in learning more about the sales process
Could you be more effective?
Do you want to be more persuasive?
Do you ever walk away from a conversation and feel like you missed an opportunity?
It’s time to improve how you communicate and negotiate.
It’s time to invest in yourself and watch your life change.
In Foundations of Sales you will learn to:
Establish a proven structure for selling across any industry
Set a frame that triggers emotional investment
Pitch effectively to create powerful momentum
Start closing all customer types while maximising value
The course follows a simple format, laid out in the order of the 5-steps that you can apply in your sales interactions.
You will start by learning why a sales process is useful, followed by an overview of our unique 5-step structure.
You’ll learn B.L.I.S. – A technique to absolutely nail any presentation.
The final section will take you through closing and upselling.
You’ll cover all of the extra juicy stuff including objection handling and customer personality types that will teach you to take these core techniques to the master level.
If you want to
Make great first impressions
Sell more! With integrity, honesty and good ethics
Negotiate a well-deserved pay rise
Close more sales at higher values
Improve your communication ability
Build deeper relationships and friendships
Improve on your negotiation skills
Master the art of selling
Develop your persuasion skillset even if you’re ‘not a salesperson
Improve conflict resolution and objection-handling skills
Then you will LOVE Foundations!
Who this course is for:
- This course ifs for you if you are in a customer-facing role or if you are interested in expanding on your communication, negotiation and sales abilities
With a wealth of experience as a teacher, in sales roles across luxury goods, fast-moving consumer goods, b2b and face-to-face cold sales... 2020 Covid lockdowns presented an opportunity to team up with one of Australia's leading fundraisers and distil our combined knowledge of sales and influence into our flagship course: Foundations.
Previously a pilot, Matt credits his success in sales to the process-oriented mindset he learned from flying.
To pay for his aviation studies he has worked in many industries under various roles including construction, transport and logistics and the fitness equipment industry.
Matt has represented Australia in international sporting competitions and has consistently been the top global salesperson for a large worldwide marketing agency while working and mentoring across Australia, Canada, Sweden, and the UK.
Matt has a keen interest in investment and finance while running his own company.