Master Foundation 6.5 and code 3 projects with 9 pages
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- 44 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to create and use all components, utilities and plugins of the Foundation framework
- Learn how to create three different responsive websites using the Foundation framework
- Practice using a special built Foundation Learning Kit with more than 100 source files free to download and use
- Master the latest version: Foundation 6.5.3
- How to creating fluid and responsive layouts
- How to use breakpoints and the grid system
- How to structure all kinds of content
- How to create forms with various form fields
- How to use the 4 utility classes
- How to use typography helper classes
- How to build all of the 5 control components
- How to build all of the 9 navigation components
- How to build all of the 10 container components
- How to build all of the 7 media components
- How to use all of the 6 plugins
- Basic understanding of HTML
- A code editor and a browser
Foundation - one of the world's most popular front-end frameworks!
This course covers all the different parts of the latest version of one of the world's most popular front-end framework, Foundation 6.5.3. Foundation has been used by thousands of people around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces.
Web pages built with Foundation 6.5 works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes while also taking care of accessibility and a clean and modern design.
This course is for the beginner who want to learn Foundation 6.5 from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently.
In addition to just learning about the different parts of Foundation 6.5 you will find a detailed walk-through of how to build three different responsive and modern complete projects using only Foundation 6.5.
Learn to build the following projects using Foundation 6.5:
Project 1: Resume and CV Page
Project 2: Small Business Website
Project 3: Knowledge Base
More than just video lectures
In addition to the video lectures this course contains the following kinds of learning materials:
Foundation 6.5 Learning Kit:
Downloadable ZIP file that works offline
A custom built learning kit with source code for all parts of Foundation 6.5. Features a reference section with many examples and a practice section, which you can use while learning about Foundation 6.5. More than 100 source files included in this learning kit.
Upcoming future updates for this course will include the following:
New projects will be added: online shop, social network, portfolio, CMS admin, dashboard and more...
New components, utilities and other features in future versions of Foundation 6.5 will be added
Advanced section on how to customize Foundation 6.5 with Sass
Coding exercises, quizzes and assignments
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make responsive and modern websites with Foundation 6
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make quick prototypes