Foundation Mathematics (A-Level)
- 49 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students should have a good and broad knowledge of mathematics topics after the course which can then be transferred onto degree level mathematics.
- Students will be able to rearrange algebraic equations as well learn about calculus, trigonometry and other topics which can be used to learn more topics.
- Knowledge of GCSE Mathematics is required for this Foundation Mathematics course. A calculator of the form of (Casio FX-83GTPLUS Scientific Calculator) is required for this module.
- Knowledge or rearranging algebraic equations as well as knowledge of the sine rule and cosine rule are required for this course.
Hi. In this course you will learn all about A-level Mathematics which will form the basics for degree level maths as this is the first in many video series I will be uploading onto this site with the knowledge and content from here being extended onto degree level maths.
At the start of this course if you decide to buy it I will go over a video clearly stating the specification and how the exam structure will be set out as well as the course as a whole as well.
In this video series you will learn about different topics in different videos and at the end of each video lesson I will then give you a series of questions which is based on what I have covered in the lesson. You can then have a go at these questions if you wish and I will then go through the answers in the next video as well as cover new content for the course.
Once I have covered all the content in all 4 core maths modules I will then go through a practice paper for each of the videos which are designed for the viewers to have a go at to give some idea of how the actual exam papers will be structured and set out as well as going through in detail where the marks come from for each of the questions answered.
Then once you have done this you will have a go at the actual exam paper and if you get 120 marks out of a possible 300 marks or more for the 4 papers then you have successfully passed the module and you can then go on to do the first year degree maths modules I have on my channel. This is how the course is structured out.
- Anybody who is interested in furthering there Mathematics knowledge beyond GCSE with the course forming the basics for Degree Level Mathematics should be intrested by this course as this course is the course for you for your first steps for degree level mathematics.
- Anybody who wants to start off by learning A-level and then learn degree level afterwards without having to pay degree level Maths prices at university to do so!