Fortnite Fundamentals: How To Aim, Tunnel, and Rotate
What you'll learn
- Building, Mechanics, and Aim.
- Own Fortnite on PC, Swtich, PS4, or Xbox
Welcome to the Ultimate Guide To Fortnite Chapter 2, where you can learn to build, shoot, and rotate like a pro gamer.
My name is RNG Archer, and I have over 500 wins, and multiple high rankings in tournaments. I've been playing this game for a while now and I've learned my fair share of knowledge. This course is my way of sharing it with you. Fortnite may seem like a difficult game, but on the inside it's filled with just three simple concepts. Building, shooting, and moving. This course will help you learn all three of them. Whether it's quickly tunneling through fields of enemies, turtling up to regain your health points, or starting a fight with an enemy, this course will help advance your skills and become a much better Fortnite player.
I made this course so that you could improve your Fortnite skills and become the pro that you have always been destined of being. This class will take you up from your current level to an advanced player. I will be teaching you secret strategies that all of your favorite pros know and how to become an elite gamer.
There is nothing necessary for this course, all I ask of you is that you have an open mind and are willing to step outside of your Fortnite comfort zone. You will be learning a lot of new things from this lesson, and I don't want you to disregard even what may seem like a tiny detail as everything in this lesson is put together to improve your skills.
After taking this course you will know:
1. What tunneling is and how you can effectively use it to move around
2. How and when to turtle, and the best way to defend yourself from third parties
3. The best ways to crank, and gain the high ground from an enemy
4. The best drop locations to go to that fit your individual needs
5. When to rotate and where to rotate to
6. How to start engagements with the most pre-fight damage
7. When to start an engagement
8. How to hit more shots
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced players
I am a professional Fortnite player, I first started playing the game in 2018, and I started advancing my skills over time. As of now I have about 500 wins. I have been coaching people for a few months now, and I enjoy playing the game a lot. For business inquiries you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org