Fortnite Fundamentals: Strategies, Mechanics & Game Analysis
What you'll learn
- Deepen your understanding of Fortnite as a game
- Improve aiming and building mechanics
- Gain valuable knowledge on micro and macro game plays
- Maximize your chances of getting kills and winning games
- Communicate & execute strategies with your team
- Gaming PC capable of running Fortnite without lag.
- You can modify some of the content explained within this course to a console system (Xbox or PS4).
Have you been playing Fortnite and want to learn some tips to improve your game?
If so, this is the course for you!
You may already be one of the millions of gamers that play Fortnite on a daily basis, watch streamers like Ninja and aspire to learn more about the game as a whole and learn some strategies to step you gameplay up to the next level.
This course is perfect for beginners and intermediate Fortnite players covering Master Building, Winning Strategies, and High-Kill Gameplay.
Whether you downloaded Fortnite on PS4, PC, or Xbox— the map is still the same, the item shop changes at the same time, and you need to know the same fundamentals to succeed. Every system has its challenges, but the games meta stays ultimately the same.
Fortnite is a free-to-play Battle Royale multiplayer online game. Recently, Fortnite has become a gaming cultural powerhouse attracting gamers of all ages and walks of life. This popularity has culminated in Fortnite online content collectively setting record-breaking viewership on streaming and media content platforms such as Twitch and YouTube. Whether you are a casual or competitive player, Fortnite has something for everybody, and unlike other Battle Royale experiences, offers a fast pace so you can get in and out of the game without wasting precious minutes of gaming. You won’t be looting and camping for 30 minutes just to get taken out by an enemy that you never saw, just pure action and high-octane gameplay.
My name is Diego “DiegoContra” Froget and I am a partnered Twitch streamer known for my high-level gameplay in a variety of competitive games such as Fortnite and Overwatch. I've been playing Fortnite since launch and have accumulated several hundred wins as of today. This puts me in the top 1% of players in terms of wins and kills - I've even achieved as many as 20+ kills in many of my games. My mastery of the game combined with my degree in Education make me the perfect instructor to teach you everything you need to know about Fortnite.
Here is what you can expect to learn from this course:
• Getting Started
- Introduction To Different Game Modes
- Understanding The UIs
- Optimizing Your Game
• Basic Knowledge
- Introductions To All Items
- Advantage & Effectiveness Of Weapons
- Prioritizing Item Slots
• In-Game Mechanics
- Improve Aiming Mechanics
- Effectively Build & Edit
- Best Practices On Mastering Mechanics
• Keys To Winning Game
- Deeper Understanding Of Micro & Macro Game Knowledge
- How To Effectively Push Your Enemy
- Offensive & Defensive Tactics
• Team Play
- Basic Communications
- Team Engagement Strategy
- Best Item Choices In Duo / Squad Mode
• Advanced Concepts
- Understanding Of Top Tier Players
- Resource Management
- Damage Evasion
• Game Analysis
- In-depth Analysis For Beginners
- In-depth Analysis For More Advanced Players
- Best Practices On Improvements
If you want to become a better Fortnite player and crush the competition, join me in this course and enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Potential Fortnite players who want to know what Fortnite is all about and what they need to start playing.
- Beginner-level players with some Fortnite experience who want to learn the best practices for how to play.
- Intermediate Fortnite players looking for tips to improve their game.
- PC or Console Players, course materials can be applied to both PC and Console.
We’re a community of creators dedicated to designing a roadmap to success for gamers, streamers, and competitors. We only work with the best at their craft to share their knowledge and insights on gaming success into video courses.
If you are looking to build your brand, make content creation your full time job, or find the best ways to break into the eSports and gaming space, these courses will serve as your steps in accomplishing those goals.
Welcome to the Dojo
My name is Diego Froget. I am a Partnered twitch streamer creating content under the name DiegoContra. I attended the University of Memphis for vocal performance and music education. I sung with Opera Memphis and taught in the Memphis area for 5 years and am now using my background in education to teach classes about video games and content creation.