This class demonstrates how to use Fortinet Fortigate Firewalls to protect AWS networks. The student will understand:
* How to provision Fortigate Firewalls on AWS.
* How to configure security policies to protect AWS ec2 instances.
* How to Configure NAT to protect AWS EC2 instances behind the Fortigate firewall.
* How to Configure Fortinet SDN Connector to dynamically create policies on the firewall.
* How to configure SSL VPN to allow users to connect and access EC2 instances in AWS.
* How to configure Network Address Translations using Virtual IPs.
* In the remote access section, we cover how to configure the Fortinet firewalls for SSL VPN proxy mode and SSL tunnel mode.
* We cover how to connect to AWS using remote access feature in the Fortinet firewall, connecting using Windows, Linux and Mac OsX.
* Deployment using Cloud Formation and Terraform scripts.
* Deployment in a Single VPC.
* Deployment in a Single VPC in HA.
* We cover transit gateway and how to deploy the Fortinet in a Transit Gateway setup.
* We explain transit VPC and deployment in Transit VPC.
* We explore deployment in a load balancer setup using front end and back end load balancers.
* We go over deployment in a load balancer setup in HA.