FortiGate Firewall NSE4 Version 7 Training Part2/2
What you'll learn
- Configure and Manage FortiGate Firewall.
- Understand FortiGate Firewalls Deployment Methods.
- How to setup a Lab Environment.
- Understand how to deploy FortiGate Firewalls in EVE NG.
- Understand FortiGate Firewalls Security Policies.
- Introduction to Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption
- IPV4 DoS Policy in FortiGate.
- Configure and Verify Active Authentication
- Configure and Verify Passive Authentication
- Configure and Verify Administrators with AD
- Configure and Verify Virtual Domains VDOMs
- Configure and Verify Active-Passive
- Configure and Verify Software-Defined Network
- Basic IP and security knowledge is nice to have.
- Students need to understand basic networking.
- Students needs to understand Networking Fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of networking technology.
- General knowledge of TCP/IP.
Fortinet NSE 4: Network Security Professional:
The Network Security Professional designation recognizes your ability to install and manage the day-to-day configuration, monitoring, and operation of a FortiGate device to support specific corporate network security policies.
NSE 4 Certification:
I recommend this course for network and security professionals who are involved in the day-to-day management, implementation, and administration of a security infrastructure using FortiGate devices.
In this course, you will learn how to use FortiGate Firewall features, including security profiles. You will explore firewall policies, the Fortinet Security Fabric, user authentication, SSL VPN, and how to protect your network using security profiles, such as IPS, antivirus, web filtering, application control, and advanced routing, transparent mode, redundant infrastructure, site-to-site IPsec VPN, single sign-on (SSO), and diagnostics and more.
Virtual Domains (VDOMs)
Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service
IPsec VPN and SSL VPN
Establish an IPsec VPN tunnel between two FortiGate devices
Fortinet Single Sign-On (FSSO)
High Availability (HA)
Diagnostics and CLI
Logging and Monitoring
Diagnose and correct common problems
Collect and interpret log entries
- Describe and inspect encrypted traffic using certificates
- Identify FortiGate inspection modes and configure web and DNS filtering
- Configure application control to monitor and control network applications
- Explain and configure antivirus scanning modes to neutralize malware threats
- Configure IPS, DoS, and WAF to protect the network from hacking and DDoS attacks
- Configure different SSL-VPN modes to provide secure access to private network
- Implement a meshed or partially redundant IPsec VPN
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students trying to obtain the NSE4 Certificate.
- This course is for students trying to learn the FortiGate Firewall.
- Any Network or Security Engineer want to learn or polish their Skills.
- System Administrators and Information Security Analysts
- Network Engineers and Security Engineers
- Network Security Engineers looking to improve their FortiGate skills.
I am Cyber Security Consultant and Cisco Certified Trainer with several years of experience. Teaching part time for more than 10 years’ providing classroom, on-site and online training on various network, security topics and Certifications like CCNA R&S, CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP R&S, CCNP Security, VPN, Firewalls etc. My utmost desire as an instructor is to bring my field experience into classroom in order to give my students' a feel of real-world hands-on.
CCIE Routing and Switching
Cisco Certified Specialist - Web Content Security Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Identity Management Implementation Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Security Core Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Network Security VPN Implementation
Cisco Certified Specialist - Network Security Firepower Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Core Certificate
Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation Certificate
Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP (Routing & Switching)
Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (Routing & Switching)
Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP (Security)
Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (Security)
Cisco Certified Academy Instructor CCAI
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA Server 2012
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate MCSA Server 2008
Microsoft Certified IT Professional MCITP Server 2008
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist MCTS Windows 7
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist MCTS 2008
Microsoft Technology Associate MTA
EC-Council Certified Secure Computer User CSCU
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
Palo Alto Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE)
EC-Council Certified, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Fortinet NSE1, NSE2, NSE3 , NSE4 and NSE7
F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator