Forms of Business Organisation Part-3 (Joint Stock Company)
- No partiular skills, experience, tools or equipments required by learns prior to taking this course.
In this course, we will discuss:
What is the meaning of Joint Stock Company?
What are the various features of a Joint Stock Company?
Brief explanation of the following terms :
(a) Perpetual succession (b) Common Seal (c) Artificial person (d) Oligarchic management
What are the merits of a Joint Stock Company?
5. Formation of Joint Stock Company is easy or complicated process. Discuss.
6. The liability of members of Joint Stock Company is limited. Discuss.
What are the limitations of a Joint Stock Company?
8. What is the meaning of oligarchic management?
9. What is the meaning of a private company?
What are the various differences between a Public Company and a Private Company?
What are the various privileges and exemptions to Private Companies that Public Companies do not possess?
Is a Private Company Better Than a Public Company?
Why do some larger companies decide to remain private?
Can a private company become a public company?
What is the minimum and maximum number of members in Public Company and Private Company?
Why is it important to choose an appropriate form of organisation? Discuss the factors that determine the choice of form of organisation.
17. Comparative analysis of Sole proprietorship, Partnership, Joint Hindu Family Business, Cooperative Society and Company
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested to learn about Joint Stock Company
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class X Science NCERT ,English & Computer solutions.. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.