Formatting, Printing and Reporting with Primavera P6 PPM
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course covers how to format, print and run reports with Oracle Primavera Project Manager P6 PPM Professional Client.
- The ability to use a personal computer and understand the fundamentals of the operating system.
- Experience using application software such as Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of how projects are planned, scheduled and controlled, including understanding the project management processes applicable to your projects.
- Access to a computer with Oracle Primavera P6 loaded.
This course aims to teach participants:
FORMATTING THE DISPLAY
Formatting the Project Window
Formatting the Bars Progress Line Display on the Gantt Chart
Formatting Columns Row Height and Show Icon
Inserting Attachments – Text Boxes and Curtain
Format Fonts and Font Colors
Format Colors Line Numbers
GROUP, SORT AND LAYOUTS
Group, Sort and Layouts
Group and Sort Activities
Copying a Layout To and From Another Database
Applying a Filter
Creating and Modifying a Filter
- Programme Managers and Project Control staff evaluating the software against your organisational requirements.
- Project schedulers who wish to learn how to use the software to schedule and control projects.
- Database managers who wish to understand how to set up and administer a database.
- Experienced project personal who wish to learn how to schedule and control a project.
This video covers the Introduction and Workshop instructions for Formatting, Printing and Reports