Fork Lifter Operation & Maint Course with Free Log Book
What you'll learn
- Learn about all basic/advance functions of the Fork Lifters/Lift Truck
- Learn about the operation of the Fork Lifters/Lift Truck
- Learn about the safety aspects involved in Fork Lifters/Lift Truck operations
- Learn about maintenances involved in the Fork Lifters/Lift Truck
- Basic knowledge about automobiles
- Mid level english comprehension
Fork Lifter/Lift Truck is the equipment which is widely used in both industrials and commercial sites. The basic purpose is to shift the heavy loads with safety and convenient. The safe and robust operation and maintenance of this most useful equipment needs proper training for both operators/drivers and the technicians. Because the operational and maintenance aspects are quite different as compare to the ordinary vehicles.
Fork Lifters are categorized as specialist vehicle, which is meant for specifed purposes. It cannot be handled/driven by an ordinary drivers or automobile technicians. Proper Training is essentially required both for Technicians and the operators (drivers). SPecialist vehicles have some extra features which are not covered in common user vehicles. Moreover, the environment and methods also differnt among these two categories of equipment. Another aspect is spare parts and LRUs involved in specialist vehicles are quite different from the common user vehicles.
This course is comprehensively designed both for the technicans and drivers who intend to make theirs career in this most demanding industry of specialist vehicles. All the modules have been covered in this course, which require to have understanding about the operational and maintenance features of the fork lifters/lift trucks.
This course following modules:-
Major Parts of Fork Lifter and their Location.
Functions of Fork Lifter Explanation
Maintenance Limits and Procedures/Steps
The course is subject to be updated gradually with latest contents and modules.
We hope this course will be benifited for all.
Who this course is for:
- Any person who intend to be operator of the Fork Lifter/Lift Truck
- Any person who intend to be technician of the Fork Lifter/Lift Truck
- Drivers who intend to become the operator of Fork Lifter/Lift Truck
- Fresh Engineers, Technicians who intend to get knowledge about Fork Lifters
- Skilled Engineers/Technicians who intend to make their career in automobile industry
- Managers of ware houses
- Owners of industries where Fork Lifter involved.
I am Muhammad Asif Nadeem, Registered Professional Technologist (Electrical) by National Technology Council as life time member. I have 30 Years experience in the field of Electrical Technology. I worked on all cadres of my area of specialty and Businesses associated with Electrical & Mechanical Technologies. The Salient features of my career as follows:-
Air Conditioning Equipment and Power generators Technician : 06 Years
Automobile Electrician (Including Construction machinery) : 06 Years
Store man in a repair depot : 02 Years
Staff Job at Headquarters (incl Planning, scheduling and management of Electrical Powered Equipment : 05 Years
Quality Assurance Inspector : 04 years
HVAC Instructor : 03 Years
Out of my 30 years experience I have 28 years of Job both in Government and Private sectors.
During my job I gradually keep excel my skills in all required fileds i.e. Personality grooming, English learning, Computer Skills and Marketing Techniques etc.
For the last 2 and half years I am doing my own Business i.e AAS Engineering Services and AAS Marketing.