Forgive, and Be Free From the Past
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 articles
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What Forgiveness Is
- What Forgiveness Is Not
- Myths About Forgiveness
- Identifying What Should Be, Needs to Be Forgiven
- Getting to Know Your Own Beliefs
- Learning to Forgive
- Letting Go and Moving Forward With Forgiveness
- HeartShifting: The Recalibration of Energy From Your Head to Your Heart
- Recommend having an open mind to new concepts
- Believe in the presence of energy and that it does have a direct effect on what's happening in our lives
- Willingness to let go of what no longer is serving your best interest
- Being open to let in new beliefs, and new energy
YOU'RE BEING ROBBED OF A GREAT LIFE
When you are stuck and can't move forward (or just get out of your own way for that matter), you have energy that needs shifting.
That’s right..energy is meant to flow forward. That’s how it brings new things into your life. New things such as new opportunities for attracting more money or achieving better health or finding true love.
To make true change, there must be a shift of unforgiven energy.
I won't sugarcoat it. It's hard to forgive. It's easy to say the words "I forgive you". What's hard is really feeling the change in your heart and really meaning it when you speak the words.
To make true change, believing, feeling and accepting those words are crucial. So many of my success stories with clients uncovered an unresolved forgiveness issue that kept them stuck, blocked and unable to attain Self Love
...and they never even knew it!
Maybe that's what's happened with you too.
Maybe that's why relationships start great and fizzle out.
Maybe that's why your career isn't what you want.
Maybe that's an underlying cause of some health issues.
Because in all my experiences, both personal and professional, I have seen what NOT forgiving does to the mind, body
- Anyone who keeps replaying events from the past over and over
- Anyone who wishes they would have done or said something different and they can't stop thinking about how things would be better if they had
- Anyone who has trouble keeping relationships going or getting them started to begin with
- Anyone who is trying to stay positive and upbeat even when things still aren't going your way
- Anyone who feels guilt, shame or blame for what's happened in their lives
- Anyone who knows they can't forgive someone or something and realized it's holding them back from being happy
This is a lesson on energy basics and how your own energy effects you, your past, your present and your future and you'll learn how forgiveness plays its part in it all.
Women: Even though this preparation was prepared for men, I highly encourage the women out there to read this as well. It can certainly give you an insight into what men may experience when trying to reconcile their past and the forgiveness journey and allows you to see a different perspective.
Often times, especially in dealing with personal growth and development, many programs seem geared only towards helping women. That's why I created this special welcome and preparation for men.
This pdf will help men prepare for this course and give some insight as to how it can help. I encourage you to read this first, then prepare for the meditation prior to starting the actual coursework.
The Forgiveness Prayer
Saying this prayer everyday will help prepare you for the HeartShifts you need to get rid of the unforgiven energy surrounding you and your life.Download and print out. Put this prayer somewhere (nightstand, taped to the bathroom mirror), where it will be seen daily as a reminder to say this prayer to prepare yourself to release unforgiven energy. Make this a daily habit.