Basic and more advanced understanding of forging process.
Tools that equip you with knowledge of how to do the die design.
Skills to look for opportunities in manufacturing domain.
The only requirement for this course is your interest to learn the manufacturing process.
This course gives you an overview of the industrial forging process. How the process is done in industry and what are the considerations you need to keep in mind while doing the die design.The Course is divided into 5 sections
1. Forging: This section is about the forging, its industrial application and benefits.
2. Forging Operations: This section is about commonly used forging operations in industry.
3. Forging Types: Here all the different types are discussed. Forging based on temperature, based on die arrangement and based on equipment used as well as their sub types are discussed.
4. CAD Considerations: This section teaches you the considerations to be kept in mind while designing the part and forging die.
5. Industrial Process: Final section is about the industrial process. We will take the example of industrial part and will look at the steps right from the material procurement stage to product packing dispatch stage.
I'm an entrepreneur focused on the online education industry and have experience of more than 6 years in design and training domains. I conduct live as well as on-demand courses for domains such as MEP, Product Design and Interior Design.
Aside from teaching several courses myself, I also partner with other instructors to help them launch their courses in market.