Forex Trading Strategy Part 2 - Advanced ALM-TCS Progression
What you'll learn
- How to beat the market in the long period
- The importance of the Money Management
- How a good risk management strategy can improve the results
- How to keep the risk low
- Have a full understanding of a profitable Trading System
- Build your own Trading Portfolio
- Trade with a solid strategy
- Understand how an algorithm works
- Adapt the Trading System to your needs
- Open an account with a reliable Broker
- Place different orders on the Forex market
- Evaluate the impact of the Spread in your trading
- Understand how the 1% of MAX Money Management works
- Recognize a good profit percentage
- Recognize a good drawdown
- Basic understanding of Forex Market
- A computer or laptop
- Desire to learn and achieve your goals!
- It is advised to follow the first part before this course
What do you need to be a profitable trader?
Support and Resistance, Trend lines, Moving Average, Fibonacci retracements, Bollinger Bands, MACD, Parabolic SAR, Stochastic Oscillator, RSI, Ichimoku, Heikin Ashi... what if I told you that you don't need any of them and that you can be a profitable trader with a simple system based on a mathematical concept?
Welcome to Forex Trading Strategy Part 2 - Advanced ALM-TCS Progression.
This is the second part of the bestseller course that introduces the ALM system: "Forex Trading Strategy: A Complete System with Live Examples".
I'm very proud of the results of the first part:
- More than 3,000 students enrolled;
- Bestseller in Financial Trading and Forex;
- More than 90% of 5-star reviews;
In addition, what makes me really proud, is to see many students already applying the system to make money trading the Forex market.
My promise for this course is that you will take the system to the next level, applying a well-detailed risk model that will allow you to maximize your chances to beat the market even in periods in which the system is not performing at the best.
You will study the mathematical model of progressions and see how we can turn a simple trade into a series of more trades, in order to take advantage of the long period edge and maximize our chances to win the trade.
You will learn to master two risk management models, one in Excel and one with a fantastic software that a developer has built for this course.
You will have one of the most detailed live trading sections you have ever seen! I went the extra mile for this course and I recorded entire trading weeks with the system (don't worry I edited the videos, so they will be 20-30 minutes each!).
The most important thing is that, by the end of this course, you will be ready to apply the system successfully.
What else in this course?
You will learn from my 11+ years of experience.
You have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs.
You can always ask for help, my support is well known in Udemy.
I really put 100% of myself in this course. I developed the risk model studying for 9 months with a math professor until I was completely satisfied by the results. I paid for expert programmers and mathematicians to prepare top quality material that you can download for free in the course. I tested the system with past charts and also took some time to test it with a real money live trading account that I have created only to verify the results for the current market conditions.
I hope you will like the course and see you at the top :)
Who this course is for:
- Traders who already enrolled in the course about the ALM system
- Anyone who wants a step by step strategy to start trading in the Forex market
- Traders looking for a profitable Trading System
- Anyone who is interested in creating an income with online Forex trading
- Anyone who is looking for a proof that Forex Trading can give you Financial Freedom
- Traders who are looking for a way to improve results through money and risk management
My name is Federico Sellitti and I am super-psyched that you are reading this!
Since 2007 I have been an active Forex trader, opening my first account at the age of 17, using my mother's name!
Author of several articles about Forex market for a financial magazine in 2013 and 2014
and creator of a Forex website and blog.
I have studied Economics at the University, with a specialization in Statistics for the Financial Markets.
I live off Forex trading and I strongly believe in the power of applied knowledge. I like to define myself as a student who likes to share information, rather than an instructor.
I pride myself on being one of the most supportive instructors here on udemy:
- 100% questions with a definitive answer;
- 87% questions answered within 12 hours;
- Free new lectures added upon request.
I love being a Forex trader and I love teaching others how to be successful traders.