SCALPING: HeikenAshi Scalping with a currency strength meter
What you'll learn
- How to profitably trade short term in the markets using a scalping strategy
- How to evaluate the strength of individual currencies for scalping using the currency strength meter for scalping
- How to make profitable and systematic Scalping market entries and exits
- How to manage short term trades when scalping
- MT4 trading platform
Scalping is a very profitable intraday trading method if done the right way. It promises fast profits and also give you more control over your trades. Scalping is the fastest way to grow a small account.
Many people don't factor in individual currency strength when scalping. This may leave them stuck in ranging markets when the currencies in a currency pair have equal strength.
The main focus of this scalping system is to ensure that your scalping is in the direction of the overall trend by only considering deep retracement patterns as signals for entry.
The Heiken Ashi scalping system uses a currency strength meter as a filter to evaluate the strength of individual currencies. This allows you to buy what is strong and sell what is weak easily and profitably.
This scalping course promises competence in a scalping strategy with very clear entry rules and exit rules. The rules are very easy to follow and promise frequent and high probability trading opportunities.
After purchasing the course, you will get all the necessary resources to use for scalping using this method. These resources include templates and indicators as well as a profile with low spread pairs to be traded in the forex market.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. A profitable scalping trading system
2. The basis behind growing a small account with scalping
3. The principles behind scalping
4. Identifying momentum when scalping
5. Scalping using individual currency strength
6. Trend continuation scalping
7. Detecting strong scalping opportunities with retracement patterns
8. Non subjective scalping with clear motives
9. How to use river moving averages during scalping
10. Importance of a color coded stochastic indicator during scalping
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM THIS COURSE:
1. Traders who enjoy scalping
2. Traders who have never tried scalping before but wish to try it
3. Traders looking to grow small accounts through scalping
Follow me into this scalping course..... Join our community and be part of the winning team!!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Traders who want a profitable trading strategy for Scalping and intraday trading
- Traders who have very little time to spare for their trading activities in the markets
- Traders who enjoy scalping but are failing to find an easy and straight forward scalping strategy
Joy D Moyo is a distinguished algorithmic trading systems designer with over six years of experience in the field. As a retail trader, he mostly focuses on currency trading, although occasionally he trades oil and gold.
Having honed his skills through dedicated efforts, Joy D Moyo has become adept at constructing his own technical indicators and trading strategies. These methods are rooted in non-subjective technical analysis approaches, placing significant emphasis on his ability to effectively exit trades, whether at a loss or in profit.
Despite holding a Bsc Hons Degree in Biochemistry, Joy D Moyo's unwavering determination led him to seek knowledge from esteemed retail traders within the financial market industry, thus propelling him to his current stature. Through relentless dedication, he has cultivated techniques that cater to his specific trading requirements, further augmenting his expertise. In addition, he has delved into the creation of Expert Advisors, automating certain aspects of his trading activities.
Joy D Moyo's journey has entailed significant investments of time and effort, resulting in the development of highly effective trading methods, tailor-made for his success as a retail trader. With a commendable zeal for sharing his wisdom with the world, he eagerly looks forward to imparting his valuable knowledge to aspiring traders.
We are a team of traders with vast experience trading in the financial markets. We mostly trade Commodities and Forex with different and diverse trading styles, which is what makes us stronger as a pack.
We love and enjoy trading such that sharing our beliefs and knowledge about the markets is an honor to us. We have a team of MQL5 and MQL4 specialists who create efficient and robust indicators and Algorithmic trading systems, giving us a mathematical, emotional and logical edge in the market.
We have hosted live training sessions in many areas across Africa and we hope that you will find value in what we shall share.