FOREX Trading For A Living: Become a FUNDED Full-Time Trader
What you'll learn
- The most important indicator of the market: VWAP
- How to get Funded by a Prop Firm
- How the FOREX markets work
- Use your critical thinking to identify opportunity
- The skills and attributes needed to become a full-time trader
- Understand how Risk Management works
- How to use Leverage to your advantage
- How to use cTrader (the best trading platform out there)
- How to never fail a Prop Firm's evaluation
- Understand Supply and Demand zones
- Take advantage of the best trading hours according to your timezone
- Develop a solid strategy according to your personality
- How to use meditation to enhance your trading performance
- How to use Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- The difference of Discretionary and Systemic Trading (and why Discretionary is the best, in my opinion)
- Tell the difference between Myth and Reality in regards to FOREX
- How to properly Scale In or Hedge your position
- How to read Economic and Financial Reports (CPI, PPI, NFP etc.)
- Understand the difference between Volume, Volatility and Liquidity
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced FOREX Terminology
- How to take advantage of Trending or Ranging markets
- The Very Basics of FOREX Trading
- A Desktop Computer or a Laptop with an Internet Connection
- Desire to Learn & Challenge Yourself
- A Hard-Working Mentality
Learn how to become a Professional FOREX Trader and work with a Proprietary Trading Firm to make trading your primary source of income.
Trading the FOREX markets can be incredibly frustrating. You're up against hedge funds, HFTs (High-Frequency Traders), traders that have more experience than you, insiders, etc.
In order to learn how to trade, you first need to understand how the markets work and how institutional traders are approaching them.
A simple strategy is not enough to help you succeed in the long term, you need more than that.
In this course, you will learn:
How the FOREX market is structured
What are the key factors that make prices move in the markets
How to read important financial and economic reports
How to do technical analysis using institutionally-backed indicators
How to develop good habits and reach a completely self-aware state of mind
How to evaluate an opportunity using the right principles (Expectancy Management, Risk Profile, Scaling Opportunity, etc.)
How to identify the best risk to reward opportunities
How to acquire capital from proprietary trading firms
Tips to pass a prop firm's evaluation phase
And much more like myths of the FOREX markets, how to change your perception about the markets, etc.
Your instructor is a full-time proprietary trader with a background in economics and expertise in the Spot FOREX & Commodities markets.
The aim of the course is to help you think like a professional FOREX trader and provide you with all the tools you need to act on this interest.
It doesn't give you a simple strategy to follow, because there is no such strategy out there.
What it does is help you become a discretionary trader using the tools provided in this course to adapt to the FOREX markets in your own way.
The materials provided in this course are more than enough to help you start your trading career!
After completing the course you will be able to:
Understand how the FOREX market works
Approach the markets in a unique way according to your personality
Read economic and financial reports
Use proper money management techniques
Trade the markets using the right tools
Understand how probabilities work
Trade efficiently using the minimum exposure
Improve your discipline and your state of mind
Trade with a proprietary trading firm full-time
The course promises to make you a professional FOREX trader if you follow its instructions diligently!
Upon registering, you have:
Lifetime access to the course
Access to the Q&A section
Additional help from your instructor
Access to all future updates for free
Additionally, if you completed the course but didn't find it helpful, you can request all your money back with the 30-day money-back guarantee feature.
You have nothing to lose, but so much to gain.
Ready to start your journey?
Who this course is for:
- Beginner traders seeking a career in the FOREX markets
- Intermediate FOREX traders who want to improve their game
- Traders who are interested on getting funded
Anastasios Roumeliotis is a Professional Foreign Exchange Trader currently working with a Proprietary Trading Firm located in Singapore. He is a discretionary trader and specializes in CFD trading on currencies and indices.
As a result of his lifelong passion for Financial Markets, he studied Economics and attended tons of Seminars and Courses about specific topics all related to Trading in the markets.
In the meantime, he discovered his passion for Teaching. He is a true believer that you can make anything sound simple if you have a deep understanding of the subject and thus he started mentoring bright minds all around the world that share the same passion for trading.