Forex Scam: Avoid the scam today
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what forex is and how most people will never make money in retail fx.
- Understand the basics of forex and tricks that brokers use.
- Learn how to use a trading platform.
- Have a demo account on Forex.com and understand how to use the Forextrader Pro.
- Understand the bodies of government that regulate the industry.
- Understand price differences among brokers and how there is no central exchange.
- Internet, Laptop
- No prior knowledge needed
This course is about the secrets the forex industry and brokers don't want you to know. I delve into a very strategic trading method which has helped grow my account to a phenomenal amount. The trading strategy was self-created while I was working at an fx broker. I tried multiple strategies and came across one that really worked. This is what I will teach you in this course.
I will also teach you how to avoid brokers that are scams. I will show you how to evaluate a broker and their website and to understand the terminology behind forex. I will also teach you all of the broker's tricks and explain to you the best method to avoid these tricks. I will be testing you along the way, so be attentive.
This will be a a great eye-opener into the forex industry and how to properly trade. Don't fall for the scams people. My course will be the yellow brick road to enlightenment in this subject. I hope you enjoy it.
- This course is for beginners, and anyone trying to learn the truth.
- This course is also for people who are intermediate or advanced, and want to learn how a broker works from within.
Hey guys! This lecture is hear to teach you the truth about forex and how only about 3% of traders are profitable. This course will give you a basic understanding of forex. It will show you how the business is run by the brokers and how the odds are stacked against you. It will break down liquidity issues and how being a small fish in a big pond usually means you will be eaten. I will also go into fundamental and technical analysis and how they are not as straightforward as they may seem. The forex market is a trillion dollar market and it is the most traded market in the world, do you think your 500.00 starter account will make a difference. Definitely not. I can teach you a method that I formulated that can help you become one of those 3% traders.