Forex Scalping: Stochastic Quarter theory Scalping strategy
What you'll learn
- How to use the Quarters theory to profit from the forex market through scalping and Day trading
- How to use a colour coded stochastics indicator to make accurately timed scalping and Day trading entries
- How to identify stoploss hunting and how to use scalping to profit from it
- How to use hidden divergence to make profits in forex market trend continuation
- How to use Regular divergence to accurately time trend reversals in the forex market
- A Meta-trader 4 platform
Intraday trading using both Scalping and Day trading is very profitable if done the right way. It promises fast profits and also gives you more control over your trades. It is the best way to grow a small account.
The Quarters theory although never documented for use for scalping, is a trading method that proves that price movement is not random but follows a particular trend instead. It was published by Ilian Yotov in his book, the Quarters theory: A revolutionary new foreign currencies trading method.
For scalping, the Quarters theory illustrates how institutional traders use particular exchange rates in forex trading to make decisions on buying price and selling price. As scalping retail forex traders, our profit making goals are always aligned with the activities of these institutional traders and the Quarters theory accurately predicts where they will buy or sell.
To maximize scalping profits on the activities of these institutional traders, we shall be scalping with the Quarters theory so that we can be scalping at lower time frames to ensure that we catch price movements as often as possible.
This scalping course promises competence in a scalping strategy with very clear entry rules and exit rules. These scalping rules are very easy to follow and promise frequent and high probability trading opportunities.
After purchasing this scalping course, you will get all the necessary resources to use in your forex trading. These resources include scalping templates and indicators as well as a profile with the low spread pairs to be traded.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
1. A profitable scalping trading system
2. The basis behind growing a small account with scalping
3. The principles behind scalping
4. Identifying momentum when scalping
5. Counter trend scalping
6. Trend continuation scalping
7. Use of regular divergences when scalping
8. Use of hidden divergences when scalping
9. How to use the Quarters theory for scalping
10. Importance of a color coded stochastic indicator during scalping
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM THIS COURSE:
1. Traders who enjoy scalping
2. Traders who have never tried scalping before but wish to try it
3. Traders looking to grow small accounts through scalping
Follow me into this forex trading course as we dive deeper to a state of joyful trading. Join our community and be part of the winning team!!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Forex traders looking a for profitable system
- Forex traders who lose trades that they have been winning
- Forex traders who enjoy scalping
- Forex traders who enjoy day trading
My name is Joy D Moyo. I have at least 6 years financial market trading experience. As a retail trader, I mostly trade currencies although sometimes I trade Oil and Gold.
I develop my own technical indicators and trading strategies based on non-subjective technical analysis methods with emphasis on how I exit my trades at a loss or in profit.
Although I have a Bsc Hons Degree in Biochemistry, I have worked very hard and learnt from some of the best Retail traders in the financial market industry to be where I am today.
I develop Indicators that suit my needs and I also develop Expert Advisors to automate some of my trading activities.
I have invested a lot of time to develop trading methods that work well for me as a retail trader and I look forward to sharing my knowledge with the world.
My name is Jefferson Metha. I am a forex trader mainly specialising in Swing trading and Scalping.
I hold a Bsc Hons degree in Applied Biology and Biochemistry from NUST, however, I started trading before I finished University and decided from that time onwards that I would trade for a living.
Because of my passion for the Forex market, I taught myself how to code and develop indicators for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 and after 4 years of doing that as a freelancer on MQL community with a 4.9/5 rating, I like to believe that I am an expert in that area.