Forest and Nature Based Early Childhood Education
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create a learning and stimulating environment for children outdoor
- Practical skills to create an outdoor life with children
- How to find and use nature in the city
- How to be an authentic role model for the child so the teacher can create the right environment outdoor
- Examples on how Science happens naturally in nature
- Help to get you started to bring children more outdoor
- The importance of nature and the rhythm of the day, week and yea
- Language development in nature
- Be able to understand English
This online course is based on a danish outdoor education program with evidence from Scandinavia and the rest of the world.
Learn how nature has an impact on child development, brain development and all the benefits of nature.
Furthermore this online education is practical and useful to get inspired for all school programs, teachers and families. Get inspired to create an environment and an awareness about nature and how to bring nature to the child, even if you live in the city.
We will go through 8 modules covering everything you need to know!
- Teachers curious about outdoor and forest education
- Anyone curious about children's development outdoor in nature and all the benefits