Forensic Psychology - ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE
What you'll learn
- Understand psychological theories of criminal behaviour
- Understand the link between Personalty Disorders & Criminal Offence
- Learn about 'mental health issues' in offenders
- Understand & recognise the signs of Psychopathy
- Learn about the prominent characteristics of sex offenders
- Know what Forensic Research involves
- Start professional career in forensic or criminal settings
- Having an interest in Psychology of criminal behaviour & forensic investigations
- No previous professional qualification is required, just your eagerness to learn!
Welcome to 'Forensic Psychology' course!
In this course you will learn many fascinating facts and theories behind criminal thinking and behaviour. Whether you are ready to start your career in forensic psychology or use this information for you personal interest, you are in the right place!
In this course you will learn:
- why eyewitnesses are not always correct when giving testimonies to police or at court
- whether psychopaths are more likely to commit crime than people with other mental health disorders
- what offender profiling is and how FBI uses it in their investigations
- how to reduce the risk of re-offending and imprisonment
- what the motivational factors are behind such criminal behaviours as sexual, violent or fire setting offending behaviours
- how to explain psychopathology of violent behaviour
- and much more!
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the IAOTH - International Association of Therapists!
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to work in criminal or forensic settings
- Students learning psychology, psychiatry, therapy
- Individuals interested in psychology of criminal behaviour & forensic research
My name is Elmira Strange, and I am Motivational Psychologist (MPhil) and Certified Life Coach (Dip). I am passionate about working with students who want to learn about Psychology, Psychotherapy, Counselling, and Coaching.
My previous work involved Research Psychology and Lecturing at University (UK) on the topics of Psychology & Counselling.
The unusual bit: I was born in Northern Kazakhstan (where it's freezing cold in winter -40C and really hot summers +40C), then moved to Moscow, Russia, and finally to London, UK.
The interesting bit: I had life-saving surgery and a near-death experience in 2012. The near-death experience made me realise that we are here to share our knowledge, help each other, and enjoy this life.
My interests: Psychology, Motivation, Self-Development, Therapy
My previous experience: Whilst I was working at University (Wales, UK) as a Senior Researcher and Psychology Lecturer (prior to Udemy), my focus was on 'Researching Stress in Families of Disabled Children' where I had to learn what makes people stressed and unhappy.
Since 2006 I am working as an 'online entrepreneur': writing blogs and books, creating YouTube videos, and teaching Psychology & Self-Development which has become my true passion. In my Udemy courses, I combine my extensive knowledge of 'online entrepreneurship' and my passion for Motivational Psychology, Coaching, and Psychotherapy.