Forensic Investigator Intermediate
What you'll learn
- Investigation processes in Computer forensics
- Legal issues involved in investigations
- Searching evidence and digital handprints
- Methodologies of Acquisition and seizing
- Recover deleted files and hard disk partitions and Many More..
- The basic and fundamental forensic investigating knowledge.
- Understand the process of investigating cyber-crimes and the laws involved
Computer Security and Computer Investigations are changing terms. Many systems are built on a regular basis for computer investigations, be it cyber fraud, forensic analysis, cyber audits, or even basic electronic data recovery. The methods and techniques discussed in this class will train students to conduct computer investigations using revolutionary digital forensics technology.
Get certified in using forensically sound investigative techniques in order to evaluate the scene, collect and document all relevant information, interview appropriate personnel, maintain chain-of custody, and write a findings report on various levels of computer attacks.
With this course, a professional can feel confident about his knowledge and ability to analyze any security flaws that may arise in the system. REGISTER TODAY!
Who this course is for:
- Science & Technology Professionals
- All IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 2.3M students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ courses. We can provide all or part of this catalog to any business via API connection, or you can get your own branded LMS free with 10+ users.