Data Science-Forecasting/Time series Using XLMiner,R&Tableau
What you'll learn
- Learn about different types of approaches using XLminer, R and Tableau
- Learn about the Forecasting Importance ,Forecasting Strategy which includes Defining goal, Data Collection, Exploratory Data Analysis, Partition Series, Pre-process Data, Forecast Methods, using various Plots.
- Learn about scatter diagram, correlation coefficient, confidence interval, which are all required for implementing forecasting techniques
- Learn about the various error measures such as ME, MAD, MSE, RMSE, MPE, MAPE, MASE
- Learn about Model based Forecasting Techniques such as Linear, Exponential, Quadratic, Additive Seasonality, Multiplicative Seasonality, etc.
- Learn about Auto Regressive Models for using errors to further strengthen the forecasting model used & also learn about Random walk & how to identify the same
- Learn about Data Driven approaches such as Moving Average, Simple Exponential Smoothing, Double Exponential Smoothing / Holts, Winters / HoltWinters
- Download XLminer, R , RStudio before starting this tutorial
- Download datasets folder in zip file which is uploaded in Session 1
Forecasting using XLminar,Tableau,R is designed to cover majority of the capabilities from Analytics & Data Science perspective, which includes the following
- Learn about scatter diagram, autocorrelation function, confidence interval, which are all required for understanding forecasting models
- Learn about the usage of XLminar,R,Tableau for building Forecasting models
- Learn about the science behind forecasting,forecasting strategy & accomplish the same using XLminar,R
- Learn about Forecasting models including AR, MA, ES, ARMA, ARIMA, etc., and how to accomplish the same using best tools
- Learn about Logistic Regression & how to accomplish the same using XLminar
- Learn about Forecasting Techniques-Linear,Exponential,Quadratic Seasonality models,Linear Regression,Autoregression,Smootings Method,seasonal Indexes,Moving Average etc,...
Who this course is for:
- All the IT professionals, whose experience ranges from '0' onwards are eligible to take this session. Especially professionals from data analysis, data warehouse, data mining, business intelligence, reporting, data science, etc, will naturally fit in well to take this course.
Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI - ACP)
Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
Certified Scrum Master
Agile Project Management – Foundation & Practitioner from APMG
Bharani Kumar is an Alumnus of premier institutions like IIT & ISB with 15+ years professional experience and worked in various MNCs such as HSBC, ITC, Infosys, Deloitte in various capacities such as Data Scientist, Project Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Process Consultant, Delivery Head etc.
He has trained over 1500 professionals across the globe on Business Analytics, Agile, PMP, Lean Six Sigma, Business analytics and the likes.
He has 8 years of extensive experience in corporate, open house and online training.
He is a thorough implementer with abilities in Business Analytics and Agile projects.
He worked in Delivery management focusing on maximizing business value articulation.
He has a comprehensive experience in leading teams and multiple projects.
Quality Management: A thorough implementer with abilities in Quality management focusing on maximizing customer satisfaction, process compliance and business value articulation; comprehensive experience in leading teams & multiple projects. A result-oriented leader with expertise in devising strategies aimed at enhancing overall organizational growth, sustained profitability of operations and improved business performance.
Project Management: Project Management Professional involved in Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing phases of project activities. Devising and implementing project plans within preset budgets and deadlines and managing the projects towards successful delivery of project deliverables and meeting project objectives.
Training: Close to 8 years training experience and conducted multiple trainings in PMP, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Analytics and Process Excellence across the globe. Understands the individual differences of the attendees and possesses excellent training skills and considered as one of the best trainers in his areas of expertise.