Introduction to Football (Soccer) Tactics
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify common tactics in football matches
- Understand the inherent advantages and disadvantages of certain systems
- Effectively critique team performances from a tactical standpoint
- You should be familiar with basic elements of football, such as positions and formations.
Now accredited by the International Football Association of Coaches and Teachers!
It is one thing to admire and enjoy a beautiful piece of work, but it is another thing altogether to understand the finer intricacies of what makes that thing beautiful. If you enjoy the game of football, but want to truly understand it on a deeper level, then this is the course for you. Through a mixture of theoretical tactics board lessons and practical analysis of clips from real football matches, this course will give you an introduction to the world of tactics. While not operating at too basic of a level, but at the same time not going into areas too complex, this course is perfect for students with an basic knowledge of a football and a desire to learn more.
- Students who have an avid interest in the game of football, and a desire to gain a deeper understanding of it.
- This course is designed for people with a basic understanding of the game of football, but nothing more.
- Although the course will begin at a relatively basic level, it will quickly advance, such that even those with an extensive knowledge of the game will be able to benefit.
- This course is not designed for those who think we're talking about the game with a brown egg and men in tights, nor professional football managers.
A clip that highlights some of the concepts taught in this section.
An example clip that highlights some of the concepts covered thus far in the course.