Introduction to Football (Soccer) Tactics
What you'll learn
- Identify common team playstyles
- Understand the inherent advantages and disadvantages of certain formations
- Understand common tactical roles that players fulfill
- Effectively critique team performances from a tactical standpoint
- You should be familiar with basic elements of football, such as how to play and positions (center back, right back, etc.)
Now accredited by the International Football Association of Coaches and Teachers!
It is one thing to admire and enjoy a beautiful piece of work, but it is another thing altogether to understand the finer intricacies of what makes that thing beautiful. If you enjoy the game of football, but want to truly understand it on a deeper level, then this is the course for you. Through a mixture of theoretical tactics board lessons and practical analysis of clips from real football matches, this course will give you an introduction to the world of tactics. While not operating at too basic of a level, but at the same time not going into areas too complex, this course is perfect for students with an basic knowledge of a football and a desire to learn more.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have an avid interest in the game of football, and a desire to gain a deeper understanding of it.
- This course is designed for people with a basic understanding of the game of football, but nothing more.
- Although the course will begin at a relatively basic level, it will quickly advance, such that even those with an extensive knowledge of the game will be able to benefit.
- This course is not designed for those who think we're talking about the game with a brown egg and men in tights, nor professional football managers.
Mahmood is a passionate lover of football and avid student of tactics. He has been heavily involved in all facets of the game from a young age. He has been a player, referee, coach, youtuber, and all round fanatic. He slowly developed his understanding of tactics through years of study and experience, and created his course to give fellow coaches, players, and fans a head start on taking their understanding to the next level.