Football Betting (A Beginners Guide)
- 30 mins on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the statistical and mathematical methods used for football prediction.
- You will learn how to assess the probabilities of your own three events (home win, draw, away win)
- You will learn how to assess the probabilities of Over 2.5 Goals and Under 2.5 Goals.
- You will be guided step-by-step through the establishment of your own football prediction system.
- You will know how to determine the worthiness of placing the bet.
- You will learn a formula that can determine the optimal size of bets to maximize your profit.
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- A little high school mathematics
- You may know nothing about Statistics
If you are looking forward to creating a football prediction system that helps you identify profitable bets, this course is for you!
This course is designed for anyone interested in learning about football prediction, from the theoretical stage to placing your first bets. With this course, I will guide you step-by-step on how to build your own football prediction system like professionals by using statistical and mathematical methods.
However, the course is concise and easy to understand so that it is suitable for any level from beginners to experts. It may even assume that you know nothing about statistics!
In the end, a bonus is given to you. You can use the ready-made excel file that I created for you to do all calculations in less than 10 minutes for first-time users and just 3 minutes for experienced users.
Enroll today and I am here to make you happy! :)
- Students who want to construct a football prediction system easily and earn stable extra income on football betting.
- Students who are looking forward to creating a football prediction system that helps him/her identify profitable bets.
- The course is designed for anyone interested in football prediction from the theoretical stage to placing his/her first bets.