Food Security Management
What you'll learn
- Define important concepts in food defense and food security management
- Identify the types of people that can potentially cause food sabotage and the risks from attackers within the food sector
- List important food defense guidelines and legal requirements alongside the GFSI standard expectations
- Outline the various tools and strategies to effectively mitigate food fraud
- State the steps to develop and effectively implement working food fraud mitigation and defense plans
- Explain how an effective food defense strategy is essential to comply with regulations and promote trust in your brand
- Describe how to implement food defense control measures within a food organization
Food defense and food fraud mitigation play an integral part in food safety. The requirements are written into various food safety standards such as IFS, BRC and FSSC 22000. Both terms, also called ‘food crime’, involve adulterating products by people who want to gain financially or cause intentional harm to consumers. This course will teach you the various concepts in food defense and fraud mitigation.
Become acquainted with the costs of food sabotage and areas of focus in food defense. Recognize the types of people that can potentially cause food sabotage and the risks from attackers within the food sector. This course will provide the latest information on food defense guidelines and legal requirements alongside the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) standard expectations. You will understand how and why an effective food defense strategy is essential to comply with regulations and promote trust in your brand.
By the end of the course, you will become better equipped with various tools and strategies to mitigate food fraud effectively. You will also develop and implement working food fraud mitigation and defense plans. As a result, this course will benefit food handlers, QA/QC personnel, production personnel, HACCP team members, food business owners and people in charge of food premises. In addition, it helps anyone who wishes to learn or improve their food defense knowledge can gain a practical understanding of this area. So wait no more to enroll in this course and improve your skills in food security management.
Who this course is for:
- Food handlers,
- HACCP team members,
- food business owners and people in charge of food premises.
- QA/QC personnel,
- production personnel,
- Food scientists and engineers,
- Anyone who wishes to learn or improve their food defense knowledge
We are PECB & CSSC authorised partner operating in the knowledge and professional servicing industry, dedicated to providing workable solutions in the areas of ISO management systems implementation, manufacturing excellence, quality management and related activities across industries. We support professionals throughout their career journey through our Professional Evaluation & Certification Board (PECB) & the Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) accredited courses and learning resources.
Our readymade & editable toolkits / templates and software applications covering ISO management systems implementation, lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, process & continuous improvement, production management, quality assurance & quality control, project and product management etc enable organizations maximize their resources and improve their processes.
We are in the business of providing best-in-class ISO management systems, quality management, and process & product development consulting services. With our training & presentation materials, we assist professional trainers and consultants meet the need of their clients.
Our goal is to partner with our clients, helping them improve their processes in the areas of staff training and development, business and manufacturing process improvement, thereby making them truly world class organizations, through strong partnership with reputable organisations including PECB, CSSC, UQSR, SoftExpert, OpexWorks, SIS Certification, Quality Assurance Solutions (QAS) and others.