Food Photography: Learn the basics of Food Composition
What you'll learn
- 25 Best Techniques to use when composing food photographs
- Strategies to capture your viewers attention
- Why composition is one of the most important elements when creating food images
- How to make composition look natural
- How to be more creative and bring fresh ideas to images
- Which surfaces to shoot on, which can produce dramatic backdrops for the pictures (bonus video)
- Building your prop collection, items which add depth and complete the scene for you (bonus video)
- How to controll the natural light in the home for producing better food pictures (bonus video)
- This is an online food photography course that focuses on food composition
- This course is designed for food bloggers and food photographers already understand photography basics, but struggle with how to compose their food photos
- This class will be helpful for you whether you are a seasoned or a professional photographer who’s on a lookout for food photography tips to expand their skill set.
- It is a great food photography class for anyone who styles, blogs, or does photography as a full-time career, or wishes to do it in future.
- A tripod is helpful and advised, but not absolutely necessary.
This course is designed for food bloggers and photographers who are new to food photography. If you already know photography basics but struggle with how to compose your food photos, then this course is for you.
After watching this video, you will be able to compose unique food images which will tell an engaging story about your food.
I didn't want to make another lengthly photography course. There's so many around. I wanted to make something short and actionable to immediately change how you take photo's.
So I've created 14 Minutes to Fab Composition. It's exactly that. I explain 25 composition techniques in 14 minutes - I make it easy to apply, and you will be able to use these techniques in your very next shoot.
I've also included 3 BONUS videos for you:
BONUS VIDEO 1) How to modify and control natural light in your home to produce better food photo's.
BONUS VIDEO 2) How to build your prop collection to help tell your food story better.
BONUS VIDEO 3) How to choose your backgrounds to create more dramatic images.
These composition techniques will help you with whatever food images you are taking - whether it's for yourself, clients, or you're trying to make your images grab attention online.
If you’re ready to have composition feel like a breeze, so that your images will make....
your fans BEG for more
clients line up to work with you at PREMIUM prices
your portfolio overflow with STELLAR content
If this sounds like what you want, then you are ready for my course.
Are you ready to finally take your food photography to the next level?
Who this course is for:
- Suitable for any level of photographer, who already understand photography basics. This class only focusses on food composition techniques.
- Food bloggers who want to improve their food photography skills to get sponsored work & grow audience
- Working photographers who want to create dynamic portfolios to get high-end clients
- Culinary professionals who want to take incredible photo's of their food and increase their customers
I'm a South African food photographer living in Dubai.
Being a professional photographer for almost 20 years, I have years of experience in both private and commercial photography.
Apart from running a full-time photography business, my mission is to inspire people to create food images that they're proud of, and to transform their journey to an enriching and successful one.