Food Photography and Styling Course
What you'll learn
- Choosing the best camera, lens and basic food photography gear
- How to master your camera settings
- How to always make your photos perfectly sharp
- How to use natural light, diffusers and reflectors
- How to make props highlight your food
- Different ways to create beautiful food images with composition
- Using color theory to make your photos stand out
- How to create action shots
- How to tell a story with your food photography
- How to style your food to look mouthwatering
- How to make your food pop and grab attention with framing and layering
- No prior experience needed. DSLR camera or smarphone required.
Learn to take droolworthy food photos in a short time with what you have in your own kitchen to get paid for doing what you love?
This course will take your food photos to the next level, which means more traffic to your website, more customers, more sponsored opportunities, more income!
Choosing the best camera, lens and basic food photography gear
How to master your camera settings
How to always make your photos perfectly sharp
How to use natural light, diffusers and reflectors
How to make props highlight your food
Different ways to create beautiful food images with composition
Using color theory to make your photos stand out
How to create action shots
How to tell a story with your food photography
How to style your food to look mouthwatering
How to make your food pop and grab attention with framing and layering
Here is what my student wrote about the course: "I am so, so grateful that I found Elena’s course. It really helped me to understand camera settings to much more depth and also taught me how to set up scene for a shoot and why. It also made me think a lot more about colour theory when styling my images.
Thanks to the course I have been able to polish up my photography considerably and not only did it take my own blog to the next level, but I now also landed my first big food photography clients!
Thank you so much for your wonderful course and insights Elena"
- Kiki Johnson, Cinnamon & Coriander
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for bloggers, small business owners, creatives or marketers that wish to improve their style and overall image quality.
Hi, I'm Elena, a professional food photographer, stylist and blogger at Happy Kitchen. Rocks. I created this straight-to-the-point course to make it easy for you to get the hang of food photography. I believe that creativity is a skill that everyone has. You just need a little boost to bring it up. Food photography can be confusing, but once you learn the basics of camera settings, composition and styling, food photography will become a breeze.