Food Photography and Post-production in Photoshop
What you'll learn
- Take beautiful & Professional photographs of food and drinks at home with the lowest budget, Any camera, even with sunlight if you don't own a lighting system.
- Edit your food photographs to make them look always better
- Use Photoshop and Camera Raw effectively
- Clearly See Real Improvement In The Quality Of Your Food Photographs
- Prepare photos for publishing on websites, blogs, Facebook and other social media sites etc.
- Learn the steps you’ll need to potentially monetize your food passion in the future
- Any camera - Adobe photoshop cc - Camera RAW Filter in photoshop.
Learn how to take amazing food photography with any Camera you have!
this course will give you the skills needed to take professional food photos.
Learn practical steps from setting your composition and lighting or sunlight at your home (so you can take photos anytime during the day!),
setting photo properties and background, up to editing- Retouching to make the photos more beautiful!
Take photos at Home with any camera.
No need to change Camera.
Learn practical steps to create amazing images without expensive tools.
You'll see different result with the techniques you learn with current camera and tools you have.
And of course, anyone can learn, No basic in photography required.
Even on adobe photoshop, No need to be an expert.
Tell your food's story!
Our goal is to teach you how to take better photos of your food with any camera, wherever you are. After walking you through the basics, and how professional doing a photoshop retouches.
you'll see us shoot 6 different food and drink setups that will inspire you to take your own food photos.
Note: Everyone who enrolls gets all the projects pictures and will work together on retouching and editing.
Enroll now to get started! We can't wait to see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- This is NOT a course about fancy studio shoots. This is a DIY food photography course for anyone that wants to learn how to take PRO photos at home.
- Photographers who want to consider a career as a professional food photographer
- Foodies that may want to potentially monetize their food journey
Hello, I'm Ayham Mardini. I have a degree in photography and Graphic Design from Dubai international academy of Art & Photography, and Pearson BTEC Level 8 HNC in Business.
i'm qualified photography and ''Digital Image Creation'' teacher in Pearson BTEC.
i'v been teaching since 7 years, To date I've taught over 6000 students in different countries.
I've flown to 10's of cities to teach Photography classes in subjects including, Jewellery, Food photography and Photoshop.
I'm a primary Photographer for Several international Restaurants and fine jewellery companies.
Here in Udemy, I am going to share my knowledge with you.
Enjoy every Video, watch carefully and please always contact me I am happy to help you in person.