Ayurveda: Food, Mood, Emotions and You
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How Does Food Make An Impact On Your Mind And Emotions?
- Food Choices to Reduce Anxiety, Restlessness,Depression,Anger, Lethargy, Depression & Insomnia
- One Pot Menu Options For a Calm, Happy, Productive and Active Mental State!
- The Science of Prana, Physical and Psychic Energies and How They Affect Your Mood
- A desire backed by action to improve their emotional state and mood.
We are usually conscious of the nutritional content of the food we eat , however we miss out on how that food and its handling can have on our emotions. Learn the basics of how food affects our mood and emotions. Build on the basics by learning techniques to overcome emotions and mental states through changes in your diet. Summary of topics covered:
How does food make an impression on your mind &intellect
Mental health- The effect of Prana, the Physical Energies and Psychic Energies invested in food
Connection between food and the cook's mood
Eat to reduce anxiety, stress, anger, worry, lethargy and increase focus, productivity, clarity, happiness and calm
One pot breakfast, lunch and dinner options for people on the go
Bonus Section: Manage Depression and Insomnia through food.
- This program is ideal for those who are looking to make conscious food choices and care for their emotional state while being on the go!
- It is very useful for those in mental healthcare - they can use the learning this course to support their clients in a holistic way.
In this lecture I talk about the benefits of this course and its impact on your life. I also talk about the different sections in this course and the learning goals for each section.
The 3 psychic energies also called as the "modes of material nature" found in nature and food and how they have a huge impact on our emotional state and maturity.
The human body is made up of Earth, Water, Fire , Air and Space/Ether - the 5 great elements. The food we consume is also made up of the same elements in different proportions. In this section we discuss about how these elements impact a person's emotional state , mood and personality and how these can be balanced through food.
The six tastes of salty, sweet, sour, pungent, bitter and astringent that come from food are made of a combination of the 5 elements- earth, water, fire, air and ether. Learn how balancing the six tastes in the food can help one balance their mood and emotions. This lecture also forms the foundation for lectures 14,15 and 16.
With people leading extremely busy lives, self care and elaborate time consuming cooking takes a backseat. In this video you will find One Pot menu ideas for high prana, high goodness quotient food complete with the six tastes that can be cooked in a slow cooker, programmable pressure cooker etc. I have also attached a document linking various One Pot recipes.