Food Business Framework: Selling Food or Beverages on Amazon
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course you will have a setup Amazon seller account and a great product listing.
- Choosing between Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) or Fulfilled by Merchant (FBM) Services
- Best practices for creating a high converting product listing
- How to un-gate your food product to sell on Amazon
- Have an existing packaged food business. Helpful if you are already selling online, at retail, or at farmer's markets.
This course is designed for entrepreneurs and sales managers looking to sell their shelf stable food or beverage products on Amazon. You’ll get the most out of this course if you already have a product that you’re selling in retail stores, farmer’s markets, or your own e-commerce site. I’ll specifically be talking about strategies for brand owners, though if you are a 3rd party seller, you can use many of the strategies here too.
I'll give you a blueprint for
- Setting up your Seller Account
- Un-Gaiting your Product
- Create a High Converting Amazon Product Page
Who this course is for:
- Food entrepreneurs or businesses looking to sell on Amazon
Jordan Buckner is the CEO and co-founder of TeaSquares, a line of caffeinated energy snacks sold in Whole Food Markets, Mariano’s, and Amazon. His personal mission is to create products that enhance people’s lives while giving back and mentoring others to do the same. TeaSquares helps people fuel their passions through healthy, functional snacks, while their social mission is to fuel economic development in underserved neighborhoods. Forbes awarded Jordan a 30 Under 30 recipient in the food and beverage category in 2018, won first place at the Groupon / ICNC pitch competition, and graduated from the Good Food Business program. Additionally he now uses his expertise to help other food entrepreneurs launch their businesses.