Food Business Framework: Selling Food or Beverages on Amazon
- Have an existing packaged food business. Helpful if you are already selling online, at retail, or at farmer's markets.
This course is designed for entrepreneurs and sales managers looking to sell their shelf stable food or beverage products on Amazon. You’ll get the most out of this course if you already have a product that you’re selling in retail stores, farmer’s markets, or your own e-commerce site. I’ll specifically be talking about strategies for brand owners, though if you are a 3rd party seller, you can use many of the strategies here too.
I'll give you a blueprint for
- Setting up your Seller Account
- Un-Gaiting your Product
- Create a High Converting Amazon Product Page
Who this course is for:
- Food entrepreneurs or businesses looking to sell on Amazon
- 01:44Why You Should Sell on Amazon
- 02:29Setting Up Your Seller Account
- 01:52Getting through the Un-Gating Process
- 02:26Seller Central: Choosing FBM or FBA
- 06:11Product Considerations
Jordan Buckner is the CEO and co-founder of TeaSquares, a line of caffeinated energy snacks sold in Whole Food Markets, Mariano’s, and Amazon. His personal mission is to create products that enhance people’s lives while giving back and mentoring others to do the same. TeaSquares helps people fuel their passions through healthy, functional snacks, while their social mission is to fuel economic development in underserved neighborhoods. Forbes awarded Jordan a 30 Under 30 recipient in the food and beverage category in 2018, won first place at the Groupon / ICNC pitch competition, and graduated from the Good Food Business program. Additionally he now uses his expertise to help other food entrepreneurs launch their businesses.