Fondant Bas Relief Designs for gorgeous Cakes
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use silicone moulds to create beautifully detailed fondant pieces
- How to make design choices that add up to a pleasing overall design
- How to create texture and visual interest on a cake
- How to create a stunning Bas Relief design, with so many different options explore
- Should have very basic knowledge of cake and fondant
Do you want to take your Cake Decorating skills to the next level? Do you want to learn a technique that several of the world's best cake decorators use on their cakes to create on-trend and visually interesting fondant designs that will wow your brides and guests? Have you seen incredible cake designs that utilise Bas-Relief and you just don't know how to achieve it?
Then this class is for YOU!
Learn how to create incredibly detailed and textured fondant designs through Bas-relief on your cakes. All skill levels are welcome, although you should have some very basic knowledge of cake making and working with fondant.
I will take you through all the steps in-depth, including:
what materials to use
which silicone moulds to buy/ how to relook at the moulds you already have at home
how to get the most out of the moulds, and get stunning impressions from them with the largest amount of detail
how to store the ready made fondant pieces for later use
how to create a pleasing design, and how I make my artistic decisions as I work
Are you excited? Yes? Well, I am! - I can't wait to teach you this incredible technique that will open up so many doors in terms of experimenting with fondant and creating world-class designs!
Hope to see you in class!
- Cake decorators and Bakers that want to learn an on-trend decorating technique
- Bakers, Hobby Bakers and Cake decorators who want to gain confidence with artistic choices
- Bakers, Hobby Bakers and Cake decorators who want more creative freedom
Hi! Thank you so much for taking this course! This short video is just a quick introduction to the course. Please download your class Materials/ Class Notes, and have a look at the first couple of pages of the overview and how the document is structured before diving in with the next video lesson.
Thank you so so much for taking this course! I really appreciate it, and I hope you enjoyed it and learned a lot of new skills that you can take away from this course. If you enjoyed it, please would you give me a review/ rating, that would help so much to encourage other students to take this course too, and then I can keep creating more courses on different topics going forward. If you had issues with the course, please let me know, I am always open to hear constructive criticism, please do email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you in another course!