What you'll learn
- Alleviate your concerns about spirituality as opposed to religion.
- Understand how sleep, meditation and daydreams enhance your spirituality.
- Discover how to use “spiritual weaponry” to make your daily life easier and protect your body.
- Understand how to use your awareness of energy waves to communicate better.
- An open mind and a willingness to expore for yourself.
- Curiosity about spirituality.
Many people are disillusioned with religion, and they want to consider spirituality, but don't know if that would be a good choice. The topic of spirituality is so wide that it is not easy to discern between what is truth and what is a money-making gimmick.
This course provides a framework for understanding what is real and solid in spirituality, and what needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.
The course will be released in three volumes. Volume 1 contains a variety of topics including:
* A description of what a spiritual path is. You understand why you feel about religion like you do, and what your options are. You learn about the devil, heaven and hell, and what they really mean. You get confirmation that you can explore a spiritual path and always turn back to religion if you so wish. You learn about how to treat people who don't want to share your spiritual path with you.
* A bigger understanding of what different religions share, so that you can get closer to your truth. You learn about the nature of spirituality as opposed to a religion, cult, philosophy or spiritualism, and this knowledge gives you options. You explore eternal life and death, and learn more about prayer, meditation and enlightenment. Christ also gets a new definition.
* Who are you? What do you say when you say "I am...."? You learn about consciousness and near-death experiences. The impact of the moon, the sun and water on your consciousness is explained.
* How are time and space defined? Why is physical distance irrelevant in spirituality? You learn about the work that mediums and psychics do, and what an empath really is. You discover how useful your spirit guides, guardian angels and ancestors are in your life.
* You learn about the many practical uses of spirituality, including getting a glimpse at your creative abilities, and how to use the parking space angel. You discover how to manage your space, and how to avoid people that don't resonate with you. You even learn how to defend yourself against crime and why it is important to make your bed every day.
* Do you meditate regularly? Did you know that meditation strengthens your brain, increases your creativity and releases your stress and anxiety? You learn about different types of meditation, how to breathe during meditation and what to do with your hands. You would be surprised to learn what meditation is and what it is not.
* You discover the language of dreams and how to analyse your dreams. You also learn how to capture your dreams and what dreams are common across cultures.
And then there are volumes 2 and 3, all packed with more information.
Who this course is for:
- People who are searching for the truth, now that they are disillusioned with organised religion.
Elsabe Smit is an international psychic and spiritual, personal and business coach. She has published numerous books based on her unique approach to life and spirituality. Elsabe does strong, unique psychic readings without using any cards or other aids, and has confirmed the information she obtained in this way by researching various branches of science and philosophy. Her courses are based on her wide knowledge and practical approach, aiming at helping people to understand the mystery of Love and Life, so that they can regain control of their lives.