Autoinflammatory disease FMF and CAPS
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to diagnose patients with auto inflammatory diseases
- How to treat and manage patients with auto inflammatory disease
- Be an active physician
- Have basic experience with auto inflammatory patients
The course will start with a clinical case on FMF, where you will learn the main aspects of this auto inflammatory disease (diagnosis, treatment, management). For each aspect a first video will present the case. This video will be followed by a quiz testing your skills and a video presenting the answer.
The second section will present the challenges of classification of FMF and CAPS. Some theoretical aspects will be followed by real cases examples. You will be able to test your knowledge through multiple quiz.
- Pediatric Rheumatologists
Lecture from Véronique Hentgen, pediatric rheumatologist in the french reference center for Autoinflammatory disease in Versailles