FMEA 2022- The Complete FMEA Training Course for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Become experts in developing and FMEA for their company
- Properly use an FMEA worksheet
- Understand in detail each step in the process of developing an FMEA
- Be able to create an FMEA worksheet for any type of product, process or service
- Learn all the best practices that you need to keep in mind
- None. We will start from the basics
This is a really comprehensive course on FMEA that will teach you how to conduct professional FMEA in just 2 hours!
Here is why this course is unique compared to everything else on the marketplace:
Most of the course is focused on actual practice with examples. The best way to learn something is to apply it straight away with examples
The course goes step by step over each step of developing a professional FMEA
Best practices on each step are shared so you become a real expert
The aim is to explain each component of an effective FMEA with examples
Again - this is the most practical course where we will work together on creating an FMEA
Here are some topics that we will cover:
What is an FMEA
Why use an FMEA
The different types
When to conduct an FMEA
The history of the tool
Practice and Best Practices section:
Define the scope of an FMEA project
Best practices on assbling the FMEA team
What documents to review before starting
How to identify all the steps in the process
How to create an FMEA Worksheet
How to assign all the relevant ratings for the RPN score
What to keep in mind for listing recommended actions
Ownership of the actions
Enroll today and enjoy:
Lifetime access to the course and all future updates
2 hours of high quality, up to date video lectures
Practical course with step by step instructions on how to conduct an effective FMEA
Thanks again for checking out my course and I look forward to seeing you in the classroom
Who this course is for:
- Beginners that want to learn how to properly conduct an FMEA
I am a PM and data geek with 10 years worth of experience working for Fortune 500 companies. The past decade was a really challenging and fulfilling one that allowed me to work on multiple complex international projects in the IT industry.
I have experience with most of the Project Management software tools on the market and would love to share my knowledge and best practices from the industry.
Here are some of the topics that I love teaching and why:
- Project Management software tools - I love finding new useful features and utilizing them to increase the collaboration and success of projects. I have used all the well known Project Management software tools on the market.
- Data related topics - I have led and participated in dozens of different Data related projects and initiatives. I am a data geek and love to share my knowledge on the topic.
- Productivity software tools - one of my secrets to success is that over the years I have used software tools to increase my productivity and motivation to get things done.
The aim of my courses is to help you achieve one of the following:
- Get the next promotion at work by utilizing software tools to set yourself apart from the competition
- Become better at managing projects by utilizing industry best pracrices
- Become better at managing the collaboration within your team
- Make your resume standout by adding trending skills
- Improve the operations of your own business
My mantra is teaching by doing. Let's get going!